Calling RAWA out for red card protest (or similar)

I always cringe when I hear calls for ‘buoycotts’. We were in a total mess after Short ceased investing and we were owned by the Donald crew. Since then there has been obvious improvement with an investment strategy on and off the pitch. The execution of that strategy has been poor since Mowbray was prematurely removed. That was a bad mistake followed by the misguided appointment of Beale. That was quickly acknowledged and action was taken. The BCB was a nightmare and possibly Davison has gone as a result. We know we have good players based on past performance but we desperately need a good coach appointment. Whilst it looks like Dodds cannot do the job the only issue is whether we can get that coach now or at the end of the season? We have enough points to wait albeit it’s painful at the moment. What would mass protest achieve? I don’t think outside the self appointed social media mouthpieces that there is anything like a majority in favour so it is just a vehicle for venting frustration. Let’s see what the summer brings and get off the backs of people who are giving up their time in constructive dialogue with the Club.
Investment strategy off the pitch ? The ‘SOL overhaul if the money can be found’
Davison was going anyway that’s not a sacking for the BCB debacle which has simply been swept under the carpet. Other than perhaps Jobe ? where has the improved investment on the pitch happened recently ?
We’ve been saying ‘big summer coming up’ for 4 seasons now 🤔

I thought the same regarding the striker situation in the last 4 windows. Yet every window we were left well short.
Me too, but last season and the one before they got away with it. When performance falters results get asked. They’ll be bitten by reduced ticket sales, lower league position and less fan satisfaction and something will change. Whether it’s the right change we’ll see.

Me too, but last season and the one before they got away with it. When performance falters results get asked. They’ll be bitten by reduced ticket sales, lower league position and less fan satisfaction and something will change. Whether it’s the right change we’ll see.
I just don’t know that something will change. I thought that would happen in January but here we are. The stubbornness from them holds no boundaries.

I just don’t know that something will change. I thought that would happen in January but here we are. The stubbornness from them holds no boundaries.
It’s definitely been frustrating because those significant positions have so clearly cost us. The only thing is we don’t know the big picture - does getting someone now block a summer signing we have lined up, does Burstow have a rule to take up a place on the bench - I don’t know but it’s very frustrating. You can’t have an end to the season like this though without questions being asked. At every level people’s performance will be assessed, probably some will be twitchy after this. Either way summer will be the time for change. Hopefully they aren’t just blaming the coaches cos I’d say it’s the coaches that should be pointing the finger at this point.

I always cringe when I hear calls for ‘buoycotts’. We were in a total mess after Short ceased investing and we were owned by the Donald crew. Since then there has been obvious improvement with an investment strategy on and off the pitch. The execution of that strategy has been poor since Mowbray was prematurely removed. That was a bad mistake followed by the misguided appointment of Beale. That was quickly acknowledged and action was taken. The BCB was a nightmare and possibly Davison has gone as a result. We know we have good players based on past performance but we desperately need a good coach appointment. Whilst it looks like Dodds cannot do the job the only issue is whether we can get that coach now or at the end of the season? We have enough points to wait albeit it’s painful at the moment. What would mass protest achieve? I don’t think outside the self appointed social media mouthpieces that there is anything like a majority in favour so it is just a vehicle for venting frustration. Let’s see what the summer brings and get off the backs of people who are giving up their time in constructive dialogue with the Club.
now today would not be soon enough for me i am sick of Dodds him and Proctor need to be removed from their positions and from the club completely, then the new man /woman/it/ them will be able to come in and get to know the players before the end of the season and hopefully install some graft into them pre season

now today would not be soon enough for me i am sick of Dodds him and Proctor need to be removed from their positions and from the club completely, then the new man /woman/it/ them will be able to come in and get to know the players before the end of the season and hopefully install some graft into them pre season
Agreed although I would wait for a better coach if that was the choice.

Fans are already protesting by simply not turning up to games anymore, we must have lost 10k on match days compared to the beginning on the season...

If you don’t like it don’t go. If you go, support them.
If you don’t support them don’t go.

Buying a ticket gives you entry to the match. Buying a season ticket gives you entry to more.
Buying a season ticket doesn’t give you a say in the running of the club.

If you don’t like it don’t go. If you go, support them.
If you don’t support them don’t go.

Buying a ticket gives you entry to the match. Buying a season ticket gives you entry to more.
Buying a season ticket doesn’t give you a say in the running of the club.
...so we are supposed to sit there and say fuck all??? Deary me man, heard it all now!!

Just looking at the championship relegation season 17-18, we were beaten 23 times......I know I'm repeating myself here but to date for the season we are 19 and counting......

I just can't believe we are back at this place man
Those wanting us to remain quiet were the same ones saying the same that relegation season. Nows the time imho, wait until the summer or later and further damage will be done as nowt will change.

Not to get all Lenin but it's only going to be successful (as in have a positive outcome) if there is a clear idea of what people actually want.

Because if it's just for KLD to leave then the most likely outcome is going to be KLD wanting to sell to the first absolute arsehole willing to engineer a deal where KLD gets paid the most amount of money- which will mean a legal way of just taking money out of the club which is what Donald did with Short). We will end up with that bearded idiot... And a phoenix club

I'm not intentionally being negative- these are legitimate grievances, and I think clear demands for fan engagement would be great- if the board swallowed their pride and recognised that they have made consistently poor decisions which fan involvement could have helped to avoid. Fans are not the enemy of a conflicting force. With good, honest communication you will get the majority of fans on board. And they were, I think that's the current tragedy that people really bought into the team and sustainability- and they will again.

But I do think the onus has to be on protesting for better governance- engagement and communication.
For instance, claiming your aim at the start of the season is top 2 (not an ambition an aim that you have worked for, recruited for and literally expect to happen). And speakman wonders why people question his judgement.

The running of our club upstairs and on the field needs highlighting for all to see - not just amogst us - the world needs to see this
About 100 people at most? Waffting red cards around....

Get real....

Encouraginging people to not go to the games and renew for a season card, but encouraging people to be in the ground for some arse clenchlingly embarrassing stupid bollocks.?

Tremendous.

'THE WORLD' couldn't give a fuck about this.

Just looking at the championship relegation season 17-18, we were beaten 23 times......I know I'm repeating myself here but to date for the season we are 19 and counting......

I just can't believe we are back at this place man
Haway m8, in 17/18 we won 7 (that’s right 7 games of football, and I was at six of them), and we’ve already won 15, statistics mean fuck all in this argument, cos we’re not back at any place, we’re here, now, it’s all about where we are and where we’re going, potentially going sorry, and do you think they’re going to get there.

Haway m8, in 17/18 we won 7 (that’s right 7 games of football, and I was at six of them), and we’ve already won 15, statistics mean fuck all in this argument, cos we’re not back at any place, we’re here, now, it’s all about where we are and where we’re going, potentially going sorry, and do you think they’re going to get there.
The last 4 months definitely feels we are back at that place without a doubt!

The last 4 months definitely feels we are back at that place without a doubt!
Maybe right, but how I see it is same players had us fighting for top 6 not long back, get right coach and a bit more feel good around the place, to get the young lads’ heads up and playing decent attacking football again, and we’ll be back on track. Not on track for top two btw, for that we need a couple of good more experienced players in there, a striker and a dcm, and play a centre half alongside Ballard, is my honest opinion, for what it’s worth.

Maybe right, but how I see it is same players had us fighting for top 6 not long back, get right coach and a bit more feel good around the place, to get the young lads’ heads up and playing decent attacking football again, and we’ll be back on track. Not on track for top two btw, for that we need a couple of good more experienced players in there, a striker and a dcm, and play a centre half alongside Ballard, is my honest opinion, for what it’s worth.
But this is where we have been banging our head against a brick wall for a lot longer than 4 months and inevitably the realisation has come home to roost in that time...

DCM - Refusal to get a proven one has cost us a lot of points

CF - Refusal to get a proven one has cost us a lot of points

Get rid of Danny Bath - Lyndon Gooch - Pritchard - Shocking decisions

I honestly believe if we still had the same team that got us promoted from league 1 with the addition of a top quality CF & DCM and not bought / loaned the following we would be up and around the top 2 now without a doubt

Bradley Dack, Rusyn, Styles, Hjelde, Pembele, Burstow, Seelt & Semedo

Thats 8 bloody players who have offered nothing (an sorry Rusyn is no where near even though we like him..hes miles off) - shocking when you see that waste (quantity over quality does not and will never work)

Back