Calling RAWA out for red card protest (or similar)

The reason I want nowt to do with an embarrassing entitled protest are just the reasons you describe. My job takes me to Huddersfield, Bradford and similar places and look at their situations compared to ours.They already think we are diva’s. Get a grip man.
They don’t get over 40,000 customers every week though.

I do get your point but we deserve more than plodding along being a puppy farm not to mention our off the field humiliations.

So because a section wants better than what you are prepared to put up with they should follow Ipswich, if I had said Wrexham would you have said the same, wake up man, its a good thing people want the club to be its best, not happy just to get bent ower and take it up the arse, on repeat, because another section of the fans think it's just peachy, here's a stat you may find interesting we have been outside of the premier league almost 7 year's its the longest that's ever been the case, I don't think wanting to resume our place in the top flight is hysterical, what I find mental however is the fact the idea of well if we just do nothing, and give them another last chance, sure they will get it right, I mean how much evidence do people need, bizarre.
Aye we’ve been out of the prem for 7 years. The people in charge have got us from McFadzean to the play offs. This year has been poor aye but next year might be better again. You’d rather take a risk on some shitehawk taking over than see through another window. I tell you what, why don’t you write in capital letters and use exclamation marks. That’ll show em. They were given a clear indication of unhappiness through the questions three weeks ago. They’ve acted with one thing. Let’s see what happens next.
They don’t get over 40,000 customers every week though.

I do get your point but we deserve more than plodding along being a puppy farm not to mention our off the field humiliations.
Look I’ve said repeatedly that the strikers aren’t good enough, I’d say insulting almost seeing Hemir Burstow or Rusyn line up as a 9, I don’t disagree that we should have had a dcm developing behind Evans before his injury. We clearly try to leave space for young lads to play. We’ve won some, we’ve lost some, as I say it needs adjusting, not angry red faced men demanding revolution. If we’d had Alese fit, Cirkin fit, Roberts fit and on form, even a fit Dack things would feel different. We need to learn, but there are good things we should hang on to. Emerging young players, developing players. It just needs refining not torching. I was miserable Saturday. Nearly missed the goal cos I decided a piss was better value but there’s nowt can change until summer, cos we need players, except for the coach and I’d rather wait two month for a good or chosen one, than shite, if that good one comes of course. It’s just going to be hard in the middle bit.

Last edited:
Aye we’ve been out of the prem for 7 years. The people in charge have got us from McFadzean to the play offs. This year has been poor aye but next year might be better again. You’d rather take a risk on some shitehawk taking over than see through another window. I tell you what, why don’t you write in capital letters and use exclamation marks. That’ll show em. They were given a clear indication of unhappiness through the questions three weeks ago. They’ve acted with one thing. Let’s see what happens next.
Why go as far back as Mcfadzean, its been 7 years almost after all why not go further back, our recent history doesn't just start in league one, as for I rather risk, why do you assume, that the persons who replace KLD, will be as you say shitehawks, what if they are owners who have the will and the ability to invest to bring things up to date, and push the team forward back towards the premier league, it's just as much a gamble to continue as we are, so far we have a lot of evidence to suggest at league one level, it worked, however, that's because of alex neil, it worked last season with tony mowbray, however in the last three windows somethings changed and things have started to go wrong, what makes you think that this summer is going to be different and say we do wait and see as you suggest what then, if it goes wrong, protest make our voice heard or do we wait again until January 25, and give them yet another chance. because to me it seems from your perspective, if we wait and be patient long enough, all will be well and it will work out, what you're basically asking for is a leap of faith, however much the current evidence point's to a different outcome.

Why go as far back as Mcfadzean, its been 7 years almost after all why not go further back, our recent history doesn't just start in league one, as for I rather risk, why do you assume, that the persons who replace KLD, will be as you say shitehawks, what if they are owners who have the will and the ability to invest to bring things up to date, and push the team forward back towards the premier league, it's just as much a gamble to continue as we are, so far we have a lot of evidence to suggest at league one level, it worked, however, that's because of alex neil, it worked last season with tony mowbray, however in the last three windows somethings changed and things have started to go wrong, what makes you think that this summer is going to be different and say we do wait and see as you suggest what then, if it goes wrong, protest make our voice heard or do we wait again until January 25, and give them yet another chance. because to me it seems from your perspective, if we wait and be patient long enough, all will be well and it will work out, what you're basically asking for is a leap of faith, however much the current evidence point's to a different outcome.
It’s a risk we may not have to take in my opinion and I truly believe as a fan base many need to be less hysterical and entitled. There is a growing number who are making things worse and I’m not going to go along with it if I think it’s wrong. I think a protest is wrong. In fact I’m certain it’s wrong at this point.

It’s a risk we may not have to take in my opinion and I truly believe as a fan base many need to be less hysterical and entitled. There is a growing number who are making things worse and I’m not going to go along with it if I think it’s wrong. I think a protest is wrong. In fact I’m certain it’s wrong at this point.
My original post states a red card protest (or similar) - Im confident that most want a unified show of discontent to the way this club is been run. Its just not good enough

My original post states a red card protest (or similar) - Im confident that most want a unified show of discontent to the way this club is been run. Its just not good enough
Do you think we should do this whenever there’s a bad run with any owner, any manager? Protest by our fans is starting to become a regular thing. Coach, owner repeat. We have a system already and it’s only just been done through RAWA in more grown up manner.

Do you think we should do this whenever there’s a bad run with any owner, any manager? Protest by our fans is starting to become a regular thing. Coach, owner repeat. We have a system already and it’s only just been done through RAWA in more grown up manner.
im invested into everything RAWA does which has been needed for a long time, ive supported everything they do and will do, however they are the conduit for discussion to the top table..I asked GG to take the questions to them and they are calling on all members (yes I am one) to get everything off their chest in an open meeting. If theres a motion to do anything it will go to vote within the membership democratically but believe me there is a lot of supporters very very pissed off with the club and wanting change and and to be listened to. It could be getting noisy in the final weeks of the season most definitely - and in all honesty it needs to be done

im invested into everything RAWA does which has been needed for a long time, ive supported everything they do and will do, however they are the conduit for discussion to the top table..I asked GG to take the questions to them and they are calling on all members (yes I am one) to get everything off their chest in an open meeting. If theres a motion to do anything it will go to vote within the membership democratically but believe me there is a lot of supporters very very pissed off with the club and wanting change and and to be listened to. It could be getting noisy in the final weeks of the season most definitely - and in all honesty it needs to be done
Fair enough. At least you seem rational. I’d like to know what specifically people are demanding or expecting. I’m waving nowt.

Why do you consider our fanbase both hysterical and entitled? Or is that what the folk of Bradford and Huddersfield told you on your travels ?, not that we need concern the opinions of the irrelevant.

Look I’ve said repeatedly that the strikers aren’t good enough, I’d say insulting almost seeing Hemir Burstow or Rusyn line up as a 9, I don’t disagree that we should have had a dcm developing behind Evans before his injury. We clearly try to leave space for young lads to play. We’ve won some, we’ve lost some, as I say it needs adjusting, not angry red faced men demanding revolution. If we’d had Alese fit, Cirkin fit, Roberts fit and on form, even a fit Dack things would feel different. We need to learn, but there are good things we should hang on to. Emerging young players, developing players. It just needs refining not torching. I was miserable Saturday. Nearly missed the goal cos I decided a piss was better value but there’s nowt can change until summer, cos we need players, except for the coach and I’d rather wait two month for a good or chosen one, than shite, if that good one comes of course. It’s just going to be hard in the middle bit.
If we employ another of Beale's stamp and double down on the transfer policy in the summer where will you be at ?

1000 people boycoutting isn't going to make much difference, but 1000 people hoying 20 tennis balls will be a pain in the arse for them. Tennis balls have been done though, perhaps something else, cricket balls maybe ?
It would also show how noisy and annoying the minority of the fan base can be

I always cringe when I hear calls for ‘buoycotts’. We were in a total mess after Short ceased investing and we were owned by the Donald crew. Since then there has been obvious improvement with an investment strategy on and off the pitch. The execution of that strategy has been poor since Mowbray was prematurely removed. That was a bad mistake followed by the misguided appointment of Beale. That was quickly acknowledged and action was taken. The BCB was a nightmare and possibly Davison has gone as a result. We know we have good players based on past performance but we desperately need a good coach appointment. Whilst it looks like Dodds cannot do the job the only issue is whether we can get that coach now or at the end of the season? We have enough points to wait albeit it’s painful at the moment. What would mass protest achieve? I don’t think outside the self appointed social media mouthpieces that there is anything like a majority in favour so it is just a vehicle for venting frustration. Let’s see what the summer brings and get off the backs of people who are giving up their time in constructive dialogue with the Club.

You are literally the walking definition of shit scared because we spent a few years in league one.

It is nowhere near our natural level, and it was not a miracle to get us out of there. The “piss takers” as you correctly call them had us 70 minutes away from getting out, and had us closer to autos than the saviours you now think are gods and can do no wrong.

There is nothing f***ing entitled and certainly no hysteria about a fan base who pay good money wanting their team to have a bit experience, a competent striker and defensive midfielder. Never mind the fact we’ve let 3 transfer windows go without addressing these issues.

I can’t wait for the day when people see past they league one stint, and realise it was a blip rather than the norm for a club like us.

Back