Calling RAWA out for red card protest (or similar)

6inarow

Winger
@Guinness Guzzler It has now come to a point where a lot of posters on here are calling for a protest against the way the club is been run on and off the field. Today highlights the need even more so.

I know you have stated in the past that RAWA would ask all memembers if they want any action, I reckon that time has come - whether it is a red card protest outside the stadium or something similar..I think this is what that would need doing because thats the only way you would get all RAWA members together - inside the stadium would be too hard as theres still some that dont see any problem with things.

This season has been one clusterfuck after another and its just not acceptable - I think action is needed and not apathy

Could you canvass members correctly by poll or email from the RAWA or have an online meeting orginised?, myself been a member think this is the only way to have united voice amongst the support...thoughts?

@Guinness Guzzler It has now come to a point where a lot of posters on here are calling for a protest against the way the club is been run on and off the field. Today highlights the need even more so.

I know you have stated in the past that RAWA would ask all memembers if they want any action, I reckon that time has come - whether it is a red card protest outside the stadium or something similar..I think this is what that would need doing because thats the only way you would get all RAWA members together - inside the stadium would be too hard as theres still some that dont see any problem with things.

This season has been one clusterfuck after another and its just not acceptable - I think action is needed and not apathy

Could you canvass members correctly by poll or email from the RAWA or have an online meeting orginised?, myself been a member think this is the only way to have united voice amongst the support...thoughts?
Last one did wonders at roker

RAWA have done nowt and will continue to do nowt so don’t hold your breath

Well said

Haway @Guinness Guzzler

RAWA have done nowt and will continue to do nowt so don’t hold your breath
They are only a conduit for 'structured dialogue' between us and the club which we have known from day 1. Maybe now if they ask the members we want something more than meanlingless minutes from a meeting which only satisfys the minimum of what they (the club) have to do

I don't think you neccessarily need full participation inside the stadium, as long as there's enough. Reading's tennis balls for example, are effective so long as there's enough of them, it doesn't really matter if the bloke next to you is a fan of the board.

They are only a conduit for 'structured dialogue' between us and the club which we have known from day 1. Maybe now if they ask the members we want something more than meanlingless minutes from a meeting which only satisfys the minimum of what they (the club) have to do

If they were worth their salt they would have organised some quite vigorous action well before now but they’ve pandered to the club since their conception.

Something very vocal (chants of dissatisfaction) ?

Something visual (cards or a banner) ?

Perhaps a mass exodus onto the concourse at a given time during a game, or everyone stand and turn their backs to the game ?
remember theres a lot who say 'rawa dont speak for me' so that be too hard I reckon...thats why it should be something outside the main entrance at a specific time by all members that vote for whatever

Back