Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

activision have banned 70000+ cheaters on this so far mostly pc players, for using aim bots etc, the majority of console disable cross play due to this

Might aswell be callee kar98 warfare this its f***ing hideous.

Whats this jumping up and down shite all about when youre shooting someone like. When did that become a thing? Dont get me.wrong.its practically impossible to kill.someone doing it

Might aswell be callee kar98 warfare this its f***ing hideous.

Whats this jumping up and down shite all about when youre shooting someone like. When did that become a thing? Dont get me.wrong.its practically impossible to kill.someone doing it

its a fortnite thing

Came 2nd on war zone and there was nothing I could do about it!

3 of us left, I saw a lad just down a rock ledge so jumped after him, killed him but the gas had cut off the path to the left and the right and there was no way of climbing back up the rock. All I could do was fire my gun in the hope the other lad left was daft enough to pop his head over the top, but the gas got me.

5th and a 2nd today on solo.

Played a trio game the other night with a couple of mates who both had headsets. I could see people etc but couldn’t alert them so a headset is vital....got one being delivered tomorrow.

Not played COD in about 10 year, so really enjoying getting back into it

Last edited:
there was issues with virgin broadband yesterday a couple of my friends couldn't get on at all yesterday
another big update today taking the total game size to around 200gig

I best set this away downloading now if my internet will let me
UPDATE - There was no update for ps4 btw

Last edited:
10 gb update on now is for warzone, there is also a 18gb update for multiplayer which will start when you try and start a multiplayer game

Back