Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

would be better if you could have more than 3 in a squad, waiting for a game seems to take an age, map is 4x bigger than black out so you can spend ages without seeing anyone, would also like a hardcore mode

This Warzone is solid, like. Only managed 2 wins so far. Imperative to play with 2 of your pals and not randoms.

Best I've done is 7th with 2 mates

Other than that I get ambushed and finish around 25th 😂

I love the game mode itself, class flying about on a quad or helicopter but just wish it was hardcore

Best I've done is 7th with 2 mates

Other than that I get ambushed and finish around 25th 😂

I love the game mode itself, class flying about on a quad or helicopter but just wish it was hardcore
Just managed a 3rd win - biggest advice is to collect all your money at the start of the game and get your own classes.
Your class should be an AR (60 mags if possible, I’ve been using the Grau) & sniper secondary with a thermal scope. Thermal is OP on this like, I use it at binoculars with heat vision more than anything. :lol:

Just managed a 3rd win - biggest advice is to collect all your money at the start of the game and get your own classes.
Your class should be an AR (60 mags if possible, I’ve been using the Grau) & sniper secondary with a thermal scope. Thermal is OP on this like, I use it at binoculars with heat vision more than anything. :lol:

Yeah just watched a YouTube video earlier that said this so just started using Grau but need to build up my sniper in another game more

Won a few war zone games but now I’ve reached level 155 & tier 100 (again) I just can’t be arsed to play it, I think it would be better with bigger squads

Only played about 15 games of this overall but I like it even if I'm shite, only played since solos went live as I have no headset and didnt fancy being in a team with no communication. Got my best finish tonight ( 2nd ) with 5 kills feel at a bit of a disadvantage as I dont have the normal COD so people have carried over all their guns and upgrades, pointless me going for loadout drops atm

Only played about 15 games of this overall but I like it even if I'm shite, only played since solos went live as I have no headset and didnt fancy being in a team with no communication. Got my best finish tonight ( 2nd ) with 5 kills feel at a bit of a disadvantage as I dont have the normal COD so people have carried over all their guns and upgrades, pointless me going for loadout drops atm

I've got load outs and I can't win the fucker so don't worry :lol:

4th is my best I think

Back