Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Give it credit where credit's due I'm actually quite enjoying Warzone, despite previously not really liking the battle royale genre. Great when you get decent team mates...which isn't very often but still. Need to get me some friends who play it. "Warzone Friendssssss"

Last edited:

Give it credit where credit's due I'm actually quite enjoying Warzone, despite previously not really liking the battle royale genre. Great when you get decent team mates...which isn't very often but still. Need to get me some friends who play it. "Warzone Friendssssss"

Thoroughly enjoy it.

It has made me a much better player on hardcore modes to as it is so much easier to kill people than on Warzone

Havnt been able to get on it to play lately so been watching on twitch and found a sunderland lad called burdis90 playing 4 man battleroyale its funny as fuck like, 4 mackems locking themselves in a building just there screaming dinnit gan outside marra theres f***ing loadsa them haha, prefer watching someone from our way play it compared to the usual americans especially the language being used when their in the shit its quality like
Havnt been able to get on it to play lately so been watching on twitch and found a sunderland lad called burdis90 playing 4 man battleroyale its funny as fuck like, 4 mackems locking themselves in a building just there screaming dinnit gan outside marra theres f***ing loadsa them haha, prefer watching someone from our way play it compared to the usual americans especially the language being used when their in the shit its quality like
For anyone who watches on twitch

For anyone who watches on twitch

in tears here with some of the stuff during firefights just like me and my mate used to gan on playing cod back in the day
Follow him on twitch if u can costs nowt and gives support to a local lad

Last edited:
Im not gonna lie im shite but that game is tragic. You have to sweat it literally every second of every game. Nee enjoyment in it anymore
Ive only just finished campaign on realism and then about 2 hrs total online in hardcore mode, havnt tried battle royale yit but it looks good, im shite online lyk just need a bit more practice and need to stop dashing rund corners fukn campers all owa sitting on boxes rund nearly every corner

Really enjoyed Warzone and ended buying the full game, took a while to adjust to the more close quarters camping style compared to Battlefields big open fights. Getting alright at it now, quite enjoy all the customisation and stuff, love the P90.

nah not really just passed 1k kills, we play quite well together and there’s about 7 of us rotate for the 4. Always seem to go close
Are you in a north east/sunderland type regiment? f***ing sick of the random regiments I join not having a clue what I say and I'm always talking as I play quite tactical.

Back