Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Burdis90 is doing a 2 hr stream on twitch now, and giving any and all proceeds to covid19 charity. Local lad from ere proper mackem

Streams just finished he raised about 280 odd dollars all together in 3 hrs for covid relief, not sure why its dollars like dont know how twitch works, he was pissed at the end cos people in the chat were getting him to chug beers down his gullet supped about 12 in total, ended with his lass shouting from downstairs for him 😂

Skill based match making is ruining warzone for me. Not to blow my own trumpet but I’m a decent player, and it’s boring the life out of me having to graft for every single kill.

I've played a few games now but it just seems so dumbed down compared to PUBG. There are many features I like in the game, but it just doesn't get your heart racing like pre-bot PUBG used to.

I could not agree more. Despite PUBG being clunky with poor graphics it worked, it got you on the edge of your seat often. COD BR is bland, it lacks tension and is 90% uneventful. I still play COD FFA regularly but never venture on to Warzone, very disappointing.
activision have banned 70000+ cheaters on this so far mostly pc players, for using aim bots etc, the majority of console disable cross play due to this
Rammaza, I was headshot with no one in sight but failed to check where from. Minutes later same thing but I was in a different place. Watched the kill, he was on the opposite side of the map got me through six walls. Another PC cheating twat. I tried disabling cross play but it makes for a long wait on Free For all.

Last edited:
Came up against a aimbotter yesterday, he still only managed to get 35 kills. There’s people who use a controller against PC players who get more.

Quite like the new rumble mode, gives you a chance to try out different loadouts. Though depending on the map it can turn into a snipe fest.

Won for the first time last night. A kind last circle meant we were in on top of the cliff near the tunnel and the other squad were down the bottom unable to get up :lol: We'd already dealt canny damage on then but the gas finished them off

Won for the first time last night. A kind last circle meant we were in on top of the cliff near the tunnel and the other squad were down the bottom unable to get up :lol: We'd already dealt canny damage on then but the gas finished them off

Im on 42 but really struggled recently won 2 duos in the last 3 days and that's it. Since they've got rid of so many recons and shoved other contracts in its harder to play. Trios is my favourite, however quads is a pain because there always seems to be one more person to fuck you over.

Im on 42 but really struggled recently won 2 duos in the last 3 days and that's it. Since they've got rid of so many recons and shoved other contracts in its harder to play. Trios is my favourite, however quads is a pain because there always seems to be one more person to fuck you over.

I have 37 from pubg. I can't complain, took less than 50 games on this for my first but was well over 100 on pubg.

Back