Buy to let mortgages - Contractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's all about the tennant you get in. If they are wankers you will have a shit time if it. If not it's fine. My old next door neighbor moved into our old house we kept when we moved and it's been absolutely no bother for the last 4 years.

How dare anyone want to build a future for themselves.

OP should allow cockle pickers or health tourists to live in his property for free.

What about the future of the people having to rent?. No problem with anyone having a second home, but any more than that and they should be taxed into submission, greedy *****

More hassle than it's worth would be my advice

From experience this.
We did it simply to buy the house we wanted and prevented it from going to auction.
Told the buyer that no chain if he accepted our offer and took it
Off the market. We split the equity on our old house (would have been mortgage free now....) to buy it and thus a property to let out.
Given the choice would not have been my preference however would never have got the property that we are in now which we love to bits.

Get a decent house in a decent area and let it at a reasonable price, you will have plenty of interest. Then you can make sure you get people in who are going to look after your property. Don’t want to generalise but I’ve dealt with 3 DSS tenants and it would be fair to say I will never deal with them again.

Get a decent house in a decent area and let it at a reasonable price, you will have plenty of interest. Then you can make sure you get people in who are going to look after your property. Don’t want to generalise but I’ve dealt with 3 DSS tenants and it would be fair to say I will never deal with them again.
No DSS ever

Don’t want to generalise. :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back