Bush growing inside of a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Herbal

Striker
The dividing wall in my back yard has a bush growing inside it. It sprouts gleefully out the top, and keeps pushing lumps of render out of the side with its roots and branches. Now there are bricks being dislodged from the top.
Is there any way to kill such a thing? I’ve tried setting it on fire but it just grew back.!

The dividing wall in my back yard has a bush growing inside it. It sprouts gleefully out the top, and keeps pushing lumps of render out of the side with its roots and branches. Now there are bricks being dislodged from the top.
Is there any way to kill such a thing? I’ve tried setting it on fire but it just grew back.!

Dave, did you knock on next door and inform them of your pyrotechnic intentions prior to setting fire to it?

It’s roots are probably wrapping their tentacles around the walls foundations right now.
You really need to take out the affected section and rebuild or it will sink or topple over sooner or later.

You have the ability to make an innocuous thing and total Herbalise it 😂

Imagine looking out of your window and your next door neighbour is setting fire to the adjoining wall using accelerants.
It’s an almost nightly occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back