Bush growing inside of a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful shit!
Now try and give a non banningesque description of what I missed please?
Well. Right. It was like this. A gang of boys decided it was ok to be horrible and then the person they were horrible to reacted and the boy gang didn’t like it. That’s it. Storm in a very very small teacup.
Not one to hold a grudge over a message board

Also been called a lot worse mind
Good! I still think you are an absolute shit mind, and hope your dick falls off 😂😂
I think you and your gang are shower of shite. There. I said it. And taking the piss out of my dog being ill was really funny wasn’t it? Baby bitches

Last edited:

Well. Right. It was like this. A gang of boys decided it was ok to be horrible and then the person they were horrible to reacted and the boy gang didn’t like it. That’s it. Storm in a very very small teacup.

Good! I still think you are an absolute shit mind, and hope your dick falls off 😂😂
I think you and your gang are shower of shite. There. I said it. And taking the piss out of my dog being ill was really funny wasn’t it? Baby bitches

Didn’t know you had a dog

Hope it gets better

Sounds boring - I thought it was a full on cat fight. Was hoping for a sponsored mud wrestling challenge to settle it.

It was! But boys are such drama queens! Running to the mods! I’m copping a ban so I’ll be off soon!
This site is getting ruined by over modding. I understand why as there are a load of more recent members who twist on 21 at anything remotely controversial.

Perhaps we need a don’t sign up if you are easily offended rule. This site represents some of the best NE humor which is stifled by the easily offended.

Reactions: mux

I steer clear of them all Amber, nasty pasties the lot of them. Especially that scrote eyes lad.
This site is getting ruined by over modding. I understand why as there are a load of more recent members who twist on 21 at anything remotely controversial.

Perhaps we need a don’t sign up if you are easily offended rule. This site represents some of the best NE humor which is stifled by the easily offended.
If you're getting upset about people getting upset maybe you should leave ya soft newcomer!

I steer clear of them all Amber, nasty pasties the lot of them. Especially that scrote eyes lad.

If you're getting upset about people getting upset maybe you should leave ya soft newcomer!
I’m not upset- just disappointed to see something that was such a laugh being slowly eroded away when people can always just log off.
Oh and fuck off - I’ve been here for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: mux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back