Bruce Springsteen

The release of these old shows has been tremendous . . I’ve paid £50 upwards for old CD bootlegs with poor sound quality in the past.
It’s been great to hear shows in small theatres on the darkness tour with impeccable sound

Any standouts you’d recommend mate ? That darkness tour would have been superb

The release of these old shows has been tremendous . . I’ve paid £50 upwards for old CD bootlegs with poor sound quality in the past.
It’s been great to hear shows in small theatres on the darkness tour with impeccable sound
Completely agree. It's something he really should have started doing years earlier, but after six years of banger release after banger release, there's no point fretting on hypotheticals.
This past Friday's release of Atlanta '78 has been on repeat ever since. Never thought there'd be a "Prove It All Night" that tops the one from the first Passaic show!

Any standouts you’d recommend mate ? That darkness tour would have been superb
I’m a big fan of these two . .

Bruce Springsteen Live Concert CDs & Downloads

this is one of the better modern shows, from 2008. .
Completely agree. It's something he really should have started doing years earlier, but after six years of banger release after banger release, there's no point fretting on hypotheticals.
This past Friday's release of Atlanta '78 has been on repeat ever since. Never thought there'd be a "Prove It All Night" that tops the one from the first Passaic show!
Yep, another great show. . Although he hasn’t released my favourite version of Prove It yet. . from the Largo show

Last edited:
I’m a big fan of these two . .

this is one of the better modern shows, from 2008. .

Yep, another great show. . Although he hasn’t released my favourite version of Prove It yet. . from the Largo show

that’s great. Thank you.

Still feel so fortunate to see him have performed Darkness in its entirety a few years back.

Did you see that at Wembley? I was at that show. Great night

yeah mate. Saturday night at Wembley. I was convinced hed play Full BITUSA So couldn’t believe it when he announced Darkness.
Hearing Racing in the street and Something in the night live was something I never thought I’d see.

Love Racing In The Street saw him do a great version in the O2 2007, The Darkness box set is probably my favourite piece in a very large collection

yeah mate. Saturday night at Wembley. I was convinced hed play Full BITUSA So couldn’t believe it when he announced Darkness.
Hearing Racing in the street and Something in the night live was something I never thought I’d see.
I’ve just looked up the setlist again, what a show either side of darkness too

wish this one would get an archive release

Bruce Springsteen Setlist at Wembley Stadium, London

My advice is:
1) Born to Run - classic sweeping rock epics and masterpieces
2) The River - band sounding live on a really wide ranging style of songs
3) Born in the USA - the commercial one
4) Darkness on the Edge of Town - terrific songs and their versions on the Live 75-85 album
5) Live 75-85 - wonderful versions of the band at their best
6) The Wild the Innocent and the E Street Shuffle - very early terrific jazz rock epics
7) Tunnel of Love - underrated almost country feel
8) Magic - more recent album, some bangers on that

Live 75 / 85, The River and Darkness and then Born to Run are my favourites in that order

My advice is:
1) Born to Run - classic sweeping rock epics and masterpieces
2) The River - band sounding live on a really wide ranging style of songs
3) Born in the USA - the commercial one
4) Darkness on the Edge of Town - terrific songs and their versions on the Live 75-85 album
5) Live 75-85 - wonderful versions of the band at their best
6) The Wild the Innocent and the E Street Shuffle - very early terrific jazz rock epics
7) Tunnel of Love - underrated almost country feel
8) Magic - more recent album, some bangers on that

Live 75 / 85, The River and Darkness and then Born to Run are my favourites in that order

id put Nebraska in there, just to show Bruce Equally at his best doing something different to the above.

Did you see that at Wembley? I was at that show. Great night
Lost in the Flood. :cool:
Bootlegs are circulating of the show, but they were generally real bad quality when I heard them. Would love a copy of that gig though. Brilliant night in a shite venue (for music!)
I've got a multi camera DVD put together by these mad Europeans that follow him all ower.
See the Boss has his own twitter emoji now. :lol:

Last edited:

Back