Breastfeeding in a public swimming pool

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell hath no fury like a militant breast feeding woman scorned.

Total non-story, they tell them not to as they don’t want the babies being sick in the pool.
the pool at the puma centre has had to be closed several times because of children sick (not sure if sick or just bringing up milk) in the pool
I want to be a victim

They need to just accept they can't do it. Complaining to the paper about it :rolleyes:. If they can't see the issue with feeding in the pool then they are clearly stupid.

Or they could of just taken the kid back to the changing rooms, and sorted it that way, keeping it out of the view of everyone else, thus no problem.

As a parent who's kid has closed 2 different swimming pools from being sick (and almost killed me when I spotted it was happening a 3rd time and slipped over and ended up in A&E), its a very genuine risk.

tbh, babies shouldn't be allowed in the pool after feeding full stop - so that makes the whole point moot.

You have shut two swimming pools?

Surely you can't feed a bairn IN the water?

I understand the point about everyone getting cold, but still - there's a public health consideration here.

They do not see that bothered about that.

Sick of shit like this. Every week there is a story like this. Just because some little snowflake gets offended by fcuk all.

Last edited:
Not the best setting to do it but honestly I wish people would come round to the fact there are many worse things to be "outraged" about than breastfeeding in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back