Breastfeeding in a public swimming pool

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention seeking bints.

Got no problem with women breastfeeding in public but doing it in a swimming pool is ridiculous. Everyone else manages to take their babies swimming between meals to avoid this from happening.

When you actually think about it swimming pools are a bit weird. You go and swim in a pool with scratters you'd probably avoid in the street with the added bonus of running the risk of chomping on their dead skin cells/pubes/piss residue/sweat/lice/scabs/sliver and it's fair to say that some haven't wiped their arses properly. Not exactly appealing :)

When you actually think about it swimming pools are a bit weird. You go and swim in a pool with scratters you'd probably avoid in the street with the added bonus of running the risk of chomping on their dead skin cells/pubes/piss residue/sweat/lice/scabs/sliver and it's fair to say that some haven't wiped their arses properly. Not exactly appealing :)

Almonds?

The amount of attention seeking breastfeeders has been on a sharp increase over the last couple of years. They usually like to....

• Post a profile picture on social media of their kid sucking their tit.
  • Breastfeed their kid when they are more than old enough to eat solids. I know of one person doing it when their kid is now 4 year old.
  • Make it obvious they are breastfeeding in a room and then get pissy when you accidently make eye contact. For example sitting on a chair in the middle of a kids birthday party.
  • Make other women who choose not to breastfeed, or cannot breastfeed due to medical reasons feel like shit "because they are not give their child the best chance in life".

The amount of attention seeking breastfeeders has been on a sharp increase over the last couple of years. They usually like to....

• Post a profile picture on social media of their kid sucking their tit.
  • Breastfeed their kid when they are more than old enough to eat solids. I know of one person doing it when their kid is now 4 year old.
  • Make it obvious they are breastfeeding in a room and then get pissy when you accidently make eye contact. For example sitting on a chair in the middle of a kids birthday party.
  • Make other women who choose not to breastfeed, or cannot breastfeed due to medical reasons feel like shit "because they are not give their child the best chance in life".

Someone said this to my missus when she was feeding our twins. Basically made her feel like shite. The majority of women understand that it's not as simple as it seems and it's also a choice. But you get a minority like the women in the OP who think they are superior to other women.

Hell hath no fury like a militant breast feeding woman scorned.

Total non-story, they tell them not to as they don’t want the babies being sick in the pool.
A baby could be fed on the side of the pool and then puke a minute later in the pool

Someone said this to my missus when she was feeding our twins. Basically made her feel like shite. The majority of women understand that it's not as simple as it seems and it's also a choice. But you get a minority like the women in the OP who think they are superior to other women.
The lactivists give breastfeeding a bad name. And they seem to be on the increase along with the vaccine dodgers too. Apparently if you’re not doing everything as nature intended, then you’re a bad mother.

(Nature intended a large proportion of babies and pregnant women to die, of course, but that’s beside the point)

As a mother and a feminist and someone who vehemently supports a woman's right to breastfeed in public as well as the right to choose not to breastfeed at all, I think this particular lady in the OP is a bit of a drama queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back