Breastfeeding in a public swimming pool

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm pretty sure no-one is allowed to eat or drink in a public swimming pool - so I can't see how they can claim discrimination (other than angling for compensation, of course).

Secondly - why on earth would you want to feed your bairn in a public pool anyway - the water is full of dead skin, p*ss, sh*t and chlorine amongst other things. Unfit parents, if you ask me.

Thirdly - one of them is 18 months old - should be on lager by now!

I'd defend any lass who wanted to breastfeed their kid, but IN the pool seems a bit ridiculous to me.
It's not necessarily unhygienic, it just doesn't seem like a wise move for me.

Mrs K and I took our 4 month old daughter "swimming" yesterday. I say "swimming" because she obviously can't swim yet but we're getting her used to it etc.
I think I'd have tried a few different tactics to calm a kid down rather than feed them in the pool.

Incidentally I'm sure this is on Angry People in Local Newspapers so I'll have to see what the comments are like there!

So enraged you missed out part of your sentence!

You're just as stupid as the bint in the paper

Female poster here.
Agree with previous comments , I wouldn’t want to eat my meals sat in a pool full of chlorinated water so why the hell would you think it a good idea to feed a baby there !

"I did something and got asked to not do it, so I demanded a copy of the rules which said it shouldn't do it so now I'm whinging to the papers as the rules shouldn't apply to me because I'm super special".

Take the kids into care now they are going to grow up with no boundaries, no respect for the rules or other people and a sense of entitlement meaning they'll have a rage when they are denied anything. This might be fine for rich little twats who can get into the Bullingdon club but for council pool swimming scrotes its gonna turn them into some poor bastards nightmare, be he a neighbour, teacher, co worker or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back