Breaking Bad

Noticed a lot of people have mentioned this recently as something good to watch , never even seen an episode is it worth the hype it has been getting ?

Dont talk about it again to anybody as there's so many little twists and turns that will be spoilt if you talk about the show to people.
Must be one of the bed bits of telly ever made.
Personally I thought the last series stretched it a bit too far but its still fantastic

I found the opposite. After the first series I was ready to give up on it because I found it canny boring, luckily I stuck with it and thought it just got better and better. By the end of series 2 I was hooked and couldn't wait to put another episode on.

This for me too.

Only watched past series 1 as the Mrs was intent on seeing it through. Think it was series 3 where I really became hooked on it, and the slow burning couple of seasons at the start give you a good insight into the characters that make it even more gripping once it gets going.

Wouldn't personally say it's the best series ever like some people do, but it is very good.

This for me too.

Only watched past series 1 as the Mrs was intent on seeing it through. Think it was series 3 where I really became hooked on it, and the slow burning couple of seasons at the start give you a good insight into the characters that make it even more gripping once it gets going.

Wouldn't personally say it's the best series ever like some people do, but it is very good.

Aye I reluctantly stuck with it after the first two episodes of series 1 on the basis that everyone I knew who'd seen it said it becomes class. It got marginally better but still not great until well into series 2.

It's one of my favourite series of all time but then again I'm not a massive television series buff so I haven't seen as many things as some people. I'd maybe say it was Europa League whereas in comparison The Sopranos was Man Utd under Fergie.

That's it, there is the odd 'filler' episodes thrown into the mix where nothing actually happened (ie the fly one) but wasn't that because it was made on a ridiculously tiny budget and they often ran out of money?

The first series got caught up in the writers strike and was curtailed.
Never thought the budget was sufficient, too many studio scenes with lengthy dialogue as padding.
Number 4 on my all time list behind
3) House of cards
2) Sopranos
1) The Wire

GoT is more fun than BB is. And far more re-watchable.
Whether its "better", I'm not sure.

All about opinions mate. GoT is utter shite in mine and BB is quality. I couldn't get into The Sopranos though so I think i'm probably a wrongun.

I love it.
My sister bought the blu ray DVD of the entire series for my dad's anniversary. Another excuse to watch it again :cool:

Very good, worth watching. A few duff episodes here and there and series 3 is a bit odd, but on the whole very much worth watching.

starts well ......gets worse.....gave up somewhere in season 3 thought some of the supporting characters where poorly drawn tbh..... Mrs Cat(no) stayed with it and said it gets much better(even walters mrs starts to act apparently:eek:)..... i may go back to it
You're not describing the same tv programme like. Series one is a complete flick through and gets better and better as it goes on.

Its absolutely class

When it gets to the episode with the fly however just turn it off or go for a walk
I dunno why I watched that twice like :lol:

Back