Breaking Bad

Noticed a lot of people have mentioned this recently as something good to watch , never even seen an episode is it worth the hype it has been getting ?

Noticed a lot of people have mentioned this recently as something good to watch , never even seen an episode is it worth the hype it has been getting ?

Hope so - my lass bought the box set for me on Bluray for Xmas, which I've yet to watch.

starts well ......gets worse.....gave up somewhere in season 3 thought some of the supporting characters where poorly drawn tbh..... Mrs Cat(no) stayed with it and said it gets much better(even walters mrs starts to act apparently:eek:)..... i may go back to it

starts well ......gets worse.....gave up somewhere in season 3 thought some of the supporting characters where poorly drawn tbh..... Mrs Cat(no) stayed with it and said it gets much better(even walters mrs starts to act apparently:eek:)..... i may go back to it
Don't agree about the overall series, but his wife was so annoying in it. Played a really boring part.

I watched most of the first series and it was piss boring. Stopped after that.

I found the opposite. After the first series I was ready to give up on it because I found it canny boring, luckily I stuck with it and thought it just got better and better. By the end of series 2 I was hooked and couldn't wait to put another episode on.

I just finished it and really enjoyed it. There are some duff episodes, but mostly pretty good

That's it, there is the odd 'filler' episodes thrown into the mix where nothing actually happened (ie the fly one) but wasn't that because it was made on a ridiculously tiny budget and they often ran out of money?

Back