Breaking Bad

I enjoyed it.
Would not watch it again. That said I would not cream my pant's over it, best thing for ever ever and all that jazz, it's done, dusted and it's time to move on. It's not coming back you know.
In real life Walt would have been either caught or topped early doors and don't get me started on his daft sidekick or his even dafter sidekicks or his wife, brother-in-law or his brother in law's oddball f***ing wife or his brother-in-law's really really stupid colleagues, they could not catch school bairns smoking weed at the back of the school bikesheds.

Surrounded by cops though even if he isn’t.
Could do a few jail episodes, would he become the daddy.. and he could escape, he spent long enough on the run getting away with it as it is.

I enjoyed it.
Would not watch it again. That said I would not cream my pant's over it, best thing for ever ever and all that jazz, it's done, dusted and it's time to move on. It's not coming back you know.
In real life Walt would have been either caught or topped early doors and don't get me started on his daft sidekick or his even dafter sidekicks or his wife, brother-in-law or his brother in law's oddball f***ing wife or his brother-in-law's really really stupid colleagues, they could not catch school bairns smoking weed at the back of the school bikesheds.
there's the film coming out soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Could do a few jail episodes, would he become the daddy.. and he could escape, he spent long enough on the run getting away with it as it is.

there's the film coming out soon
Aye be like 'Bobby' coming out the shower in Dallas. Walt wakes up after being off his face, it was all f***ing dream.

Watched the finale today, I don’t think Walt is dead to be honest
FFS

Last edited:
Season 1 is a bit of slog, but it really kicks on in series 2, agree it peaks in series 3/4. Series 5 wraps it all up, but it's very peaky & troughy for me, there's some great episodes, but the pacing is a bit off for me.

Still one of the best series ever like, if you're not enjoying at by the end of S1 it's probably not for you.

Back