Breaking Bad

I saw it advertised on the AMC channel (whatever that is) on sky so set the recorder for all the episodes. Sat down to watch some the other day and I've recorded several hours of a blue screen as I don't actually have AMC....!

Only heard good things about the show so I'll get to watch it sometime.

Don't tell me that I've done the same... Ive got 29 episodes recorded... I like to get a load recorded before I start watching .... Need to check that it's not the dreaded blue screen as well !!!!

Don't tell me that I've done the same... Ive got 29 episodes recorded... I like to get a load recorded before I start watching .... Need to check that it's not the dreaded blue screen as well !!!!
Yep I waited until the series was recorded and thought great I can watch a load together...!! One of those 'oh bollocks' moments when I sat down to watch it!

Do you own a PS4?

They play Bluray and stream you daft auld fart.

I understand that blu ray players still exist. I don't understand why people would pay good money for the discs.

Even without Kodi and getting everything for nowt, you can get thousands of hours of content for a very small subscription.

The sopranos , then breaking bad.
Best 2 series ever.
Breaking bad just gets better and better, so stick with it.
The last 2 series are f***ing amazing.
I'm jealous of a few on here as I wish I hadn't watched it so i could watch it again for the first time.

Can only remember one bad episode where Walter is trying to kill a fly in a lab for the entire episode. It's amazing.
Iirc I think all the script writers had gone on strike in Hollywood for around 15 weeks - think that one episode was the result of that.

Give that episode a miss. Adds nowt to BB

Last edited:
I understand that blu ray players still exist. I don't understand why people would pay good money for the discs.

Even without Kodi and getting everything for nowt, you can get thousands of hours of content for a very small subscription.

Superior sound and picture quality.

SQ is particularly good off Bluray when ran thru a decent amp connected to decent 5.1 surround sound speakers.

Breaking Bad is streamed in 4k on Netflix.

It was just a comment mind. If you are happy with Blu ray you keep watching mate.

Phew!

Thanks mate, I'll fish BB Bluray box set out the bin now I've had your seal of approval to continue.

Back