Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love breakfast, usually porridge, honey and blueberries, sometimes toast and marmite as well, on a Saturday a treat, Sausage or bacon butties, when I'm away on holiday, full English every day, washed down with a couple cups of tea

Since moving to an office in Cobalt I end up with a Gregg's breakfast most days, needs to stop like but I can never last til lunch and I cant eat first thing so its always a 10am breakfast at Gregg's.

Can't eat first thing so don't normally bother.. if we have one on a weekend it's normally bacon/sausage sarnies and that does until tea time...

Have a bowl of cereal for dinner through the week and that sees me through until tea time also..

On holiday just lots of juice and a coffee then wait until dinner time to eat...

Never eat breakfast. Find if I do I’m a lot hungrier during the day and end up eating way more. Often won’t eat till evening meal.

Does anyone else just skip it completely? Can usually last until lunchtime (unless on the piss the night before).

Cup of tea in the mornings is enough for me.
Depend. I can't work without something, even if it's a smoothie or a breakfast bar. At the weekend, it's a cup of tea until about 2 or 3pm

The irony is, breakfast is my favourite meal of the day

veggy smoothy & protein shake & plenty milk for me, depends what your doing , going to work sitting at a desk you'll last till dinner time. for a 5 hour walk 1st thing i need energy otherwise my speed is affected

I try to force down some porridge if I’m out for a Clive Dunn in the morning but generally I can’t face eating in the mornings. Unless there is a bacon roll on offer like. Better fit you to eat something healthy though and also reduces the desire to grab snacks before lunch.

Almost never have it. Get no pleasure whatsoever from anything that's supposed to be healthy for breakfast. First food of the day will be between 12 and half 1. Feel great up until the point I eat tbh

Full English type affair from Love Lilly's down Roker this morning. Lovely little spot enjoying the sun. Bit pricey at £8.95 but was spot on for a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back