Breakfast

i get free breakfast in the hotels but i think ive had it 3 times on the last month usually when hungover......most of the time they are shit quality anyway and rathr save the calories for me tea

I’m only just about to eat for the first time today & that’s normal for me. I’m having ramen. I’ll then begin my daily way of just eating for the rest of the day. Once I start I end up with an appetite

Cereal bar or a piece of fruit at best.
Hate them things. Sawdust

Made a point of it canny few years back after reading stuff regards starting your metabolism up etc .Just cereal . At work i'm then peckish by 10 .At weekends it doesn't occur to me to eat at any point .

Tend to just have it at work when I get in.
we have one of you in the office,last one in then goes to bog and has his toast at work

I’m only just about to eat for the first time today & that’s normal for me. I’m having ramen. I’ll then begin my daily way of just eating for the rest of the day. Once I start I end up with an appetite

Hate them things. Sawdust
I typically eat brown rice and chicken for lunch which fills me up until when I get home from work. I can imagine eating ramen and still being hungry after.

Always have breakfast...

Cup of coffee with the wireless on in the house whilst getting showered/dressed... Brekky when I get to the office at 7:30ish...

Back