Breakfast

Recently been having Greek yogurt, muesli, milled linseed and fresh raspberries/blueberries. It's quick, healthy and class.
Partial to scrambled eggs as well if got more time, or a bacon/sausage sarnie on a Saturday :cool:

Coffee for breakfast, then a tin of chicken soup at work about 9ish, lunch about 1pm, dinner 7pm.

Weekend - full English on Saturday, bacon sarnie on Sunday.

Bit of toast,thats it normally,cuppa is more important.Saw a guy yesterday attempt the Mission Impossible breakfast in a café in Kingston on thames,eat it all its free leave any you pay £23.50 I went in the same café today the owner showed me footage the guy was a walking heart attack and jacked after 20 minutes,couldnt eat anymore and a quarter of the food still left.

Bit of toast,thats it normally,cuppa is more important.Saw a guy yesterday attempt the Mission Impossible breakfast in a café in Kingston on thames,eat it all its free leave any you pay £23.50 I went in the same café today the owner showed me footage the guy was a walking heart attack and jacked after 20 minutes,couldnt eat anymore and a quarter of the food still left.
Easy money

Made a point of it canny few years back after reading stuff regards starting your metabolism up etc .Just cereal . At work i'm then peckish by 10 .At weekends it doesn't occur to me to eat at any point .

we have one of you in the office,last one in then goes to bog and has his toast at work

He eats his toast on the bog?

Been skipping it recently and only having a very small dinner and a healthy tea. Lost half a stone in a couple of weeks.

If I’m travelling with work I’ve more recently just been having a bowl of fruit salad with yogurt and pumpkin seeds on lusharoony although doesn’t quite compare to a full English mind.

we have one of you in the office,last one in then goes to bog and has his toast at work

I can sympathise - someone very like that in our office too. Doesn't eat toast - usually a packet of custard creams and cup of tea. Awful table manners as well - imagine the noise a welly boot makes when it gets stuck in mud and you have to pull out. Goes to the bog at least once an hour (and not just for a quick piss). And first away usually.

I, on the other hand, am perfect.

Except maybe the farting.

I never answered the actual question - I couldn't function without my breakfast. Cereal - pick any from weetabix, cornflakes (plain or honey nut), granola (the crunchy stuff), some fruit (raspberries if possible), toast and 2 mugs of tea. But I have it at home.

Last edited:

Back