Boy George & Culture Club

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date

They’re not / weren’t exactly thrash metal or grime tho’ but were they?

Queen, Kiss, and now f*cking Boy George, the musical taste of this board is shite.

There are quite a few of us contributing to threads abou all three and making comments that have absolutely nothing to do with our personal musical taste.

They’re not / weren’t exactly thrash metal or grime tho’ but were they?

There are quite a few of us contributing to threads abou all three and making comments that have absolutely nothing to do with our personal musical taste.
They dabbled in more genres than yr average stadium band surely?
Bits of metal (some verging on thrash) and a large dollop of disco.
Plus their most famous song is a massive piece of experimental 'art' which you'd be hard pushed to categorise as middle of the road!

They dabbled in more genres than yr average stadium band surely?
Bits of metal (some verging on thrash) and a large dollop of disco.
Plus their most famous song is a massive piece of experimental 'art' which you'd be hard pushed to categorise as middle of the road!

They appealed to a broadly similar ‘house-wives metal’ audience as Meatloaf and gave us Crazy Little Thing Called Love and Fat Bottomed Girls. :)

I didn’t mind them, love the film (despite the inaccuracies) appreciate the talent, recognise and respect the artistry and versatility but I still don’t think they were particularly cutting edge. But that’s just an opinion. No offence if you’re a fan.

They appealed to a broadly similar ‘house-wives metal’ audience as Meatloaf and gave us Crazy Little Thing Called Love and Fat Bottomed Girls. :)

I didn’t mind them, love the film (despite the inaccuracies) appreciate the talent, recognise and respect the artistry and versatility but I still don’t think they were particularly cutting edge. But that’s just an opinion. No offence if you’re a fan.
Not particularly a fan though I think some of their stuff is ace. Some horrible ...like it's a kind of magic!
Just think it's silly to call them middle of the road
Even Fat Bottomed Girls - hardly a run of the.mill title! :lol:

Used to hate them bitd tbh when I was a snob

Get the hell out of this thread with your reasoned responses and that. SMB rules dictate that you are only allowed to revere and adore Queen or despise them. There’s no room round here for the likes of you.

Back