Boy George & Culture Club

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date

I havent slated anyone but slating Queen with a catalogue as diverse as any band on the planet is something else :)

Westlife or Boyzone fan?
If by diversity you mean clumsy efforts at disco, heavy metal, rock and roll, etc., not to mention their sing along sub-footy chants, then I agree.

You seem under the impression, judging by your hilarious Westlife / Boyzone reference, that Queen were something a bit more than a clunky rock-pop band who dabbled (or some might say copied) in whatever was popular at the time.

I don't like their music. It isn't that hard to understand, is it?

If by diversity you mean clumsy efforts at disco, heavy metal, rock and roll, etc., not to mention their sing along sub-footy chants, then I agree.

You seem under the impression, judging by your hilarious Westlife / Boyzone reference, that Queen were something a bit more than a clunky rock-pop band who dabbled (or some might say copied) in whatever was popular at the time.

I don't like their music. It isn't that hard to understand, is it?
Im sure Queen are gutted as someone who obviously sounds such an expert on the subject thinks so lowly of them. :)

Westlife or Boyzone?

Im sure Queen are gutted as someone who obviously sounds such an expert on the subject thinks so lowly of them. :)

Westlife or Boyzone?
I'm genuinely baffled by your inability to understand that not everyone likes Queen. And I'm sure Queen are totally unaware I don't like their music and could care less anyway.

Do keep persevering with the Westlife / Boyzone thing though.

Back