Borthwick

Good signing and welcome back.

I don’t have a problem with him trying himself at Slurry. He tested himself and maybe it didn’t pan out as expected. Hopefully plenty of runs on his return.
No problem either, he probably learned a lot and comes back more mature too. A great signing.

Hopefully gives us some much needed batting strength at the top of the order, a good bowling option also. 5 year deal apparently

Good signing and welcome back.

I don’t have a problem with him trying himself at Slurry. He tested himself and maybe it didn’t pan out as expected. Hopefully plenty of runs on his return.

wasn't happy about it at all but couldn't really blame him. same with rocky. jennings & coughlin i thought owed the club more loyalty but by the same token i thought it was shameful of the club the way they treated bunny.

I think it is important that we keep building as a club and defiently try and get back into Division 2, that has to be the main aim

fire the proof reader

Last edited:
fantastic

5 year deal, wow, that is unusual

I can't blame the lad for leaving I guess, life is short, and a lad in his 20s playing and working on London

I think in cricket terms it has cost him badly

mainly for his bowling, he was our number 1 spinner, and was bowling a lto of overs and was getting better and bette in the 4 day stuff

he was also a great weapon in T20 cricket

He has barely bowled for Surrey, I am not sure why they signed him tbh

Anyone heard anything on Rocky? His deal is up too aint it?
All I want in Durham is to keep producing players, I am not fussed that we are not winning loads right now, that is the ECB's fault

I don't like the signing of kolpaks and journeyman, I have to be honest, I know we need some to ssteady the ship, but I wish we just get 1 quality overseas player and one quality batsman, rather than middling kolpaks

Last edited:

Back