Borthwick

He was one season away from the scrap heap to be fair. Had half a season of good white ball after being more or less bombed out of the first class side. Then exploded back onto the scene the year before f***ing off is the way I remember it
After his excellent season he signed another contract staying for a further season, which went back close to normal, then left. Mind my memory is shocking.

So was shit then went good, so was an improving young player.

if you want to simplify about 5 years into simpleton language sure, why not.
After his excellent season he signed another contract staying for a further season, which went back close to normal, then left. Mind my memory is shocking.

ah yeah, because he signed a long term contract then it turned out to had some clause in it to let him fuck us off? i remembered some contract shenanigans but forget the details until now

Last edited:
if you want to simplify about 5 years into simpleton language sure, why not.

ah yeah, because he signed a long term contract then it turned out to had some clause in it to let him fuck us off? i remembered some contract shenanigans but forget the details until now

Don’t see how being crap then coming good is not improving as most young players do

Ahhh, he was captaining in grade cricket last year.... interesting. Captains should find time to learn somewhere.

Home is where the heart is: Scott Borthwick's emotional Durham return
SAM DALLING: After cutting-short his spell at Surrey, the 30-year-old is heading back to Chester-le-Street in the hope of returning the good times to the north east

Home is where the heart is: Scott Borthwick's emotional Durham return | The Cricketer

Just read this article and came to share it on here but you’ve beaten me to it ;)

Decent article, nothing we didn’t already know really but good to have a focus on DCCC in the national press.

I’m already looking forward to next season but it’s a worry that Covid-19 doesn’t appear to be easing at all and I’m starting to think we may go another year without a proper cricketing summer.

Just read this article and came to share it on here but you’ve beaten me to it ;)

Decent article, nothing we didn’t already know really but good to have a focus on DCCC in the national press.

I’m already looking forward to next season but it’s a worry that Covid-19 doesn’t appear to be easing at all and I’m starting to think we may go another year without a proper cricketing summer.

I need to check this but does the summer not alleviate Coronaviruses a bit naturally? Appreciating that some hot places are still getting it at present.

I’m mentally banking on an April start, given how successful last season was

I need to check this but does the summer not alleviate Coronaviruses a bit naturally? Appreciating that some hot places are still getting it at present.

I’m mentally banking on an April start, given how successful last season was

It’ll start on time, I just don’t think we’ll be allowed in to watch unfortunately.

Back