Boris tested positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tell me, there's no scientific reason for anything they do. They are playing it on the hoof (hoof -herd).

So the Chief Science Officer and Chief Medical Officer, are not taking a scientific approach, really?

What part of their approach is unscientific, and how is it so?
Yes, of course not, you'll need to go off to Mods course before chirping up in future.

Fortunately you only need to complete the e-learning to realise that you post utter nonsense 24/7.

So the Chief Science Officer and Chief Medical Officer, are not taking a scientific approach, really?

Fortunately you only need the half-day training course to realise that you post utter nonsense 24/7.

pot kettle springs to mind

Wasn't it them who wanted the herd immunity, scientists I've sh*t them. I only believe in experts.

pot kettle springs to mind

That's fine by me. Have a good evening :D
Wasn't it then who wanted the herd immunity, scientists I've sh*t them. I only believe in experts.

Can you please tell me how Dr. Chris Whitty, a graduate of Oxford Medical School, the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, professor of public health and Chief Medical Officer isn't an expert, and is he isn't an expert, who is?

Last edited:

Can you please tell me how Dr. Chris Whitty, a graduate of Oxford Medical School, the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, professor of public health and Chief Medical Officer isn't an expert, and is he isn't an expert, who is?

Thought it might be :lol:

Wharever he is, as I have said before, he has been found wanting with this. I doubt that herd immunity was his idea but him being in the background of it all gave it credibility. He should have been man enough to stand uo and tell them what he thought, he didn’t. Lives will certainly be lost because of this and he just stood and did nothing. Look how far this disease has spread in just three weeks, niw look at the much greater for potential spread now. I have read about many “great men” the proof of the pudding is in the eating. What has gone on here leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. The government is now scrambling around trying to cover its tracks, I feel that you have a lot more to learn.

Last edited:
Wharever he is, as I have said before, he has been found wanting with this. I doubt that herd immunity was his idea but him being in the background of it all gave it credibility. He should have been man enough to stand uo and tell them what he thought, he didn’t. Lives will certainly be lost because of this and he just stood and did nothing. Look how far this disease has spread in just three weeks, niw look at the much greater for potential spread now. I have read about many “great men” the proof of the pudding is in the eating. What has gone on here leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. The government is now scrambling around trying to cover its tracks, I feel that you have a lot more to learn.

If herd immunity wasn’t Whitty’s idea, whose idea was it?

I’m shocked you’ve got the nerve to sit there and type that absolute shite out.

You know absolutely bugger all.

If herd immunity wasn’t Whitty’s idea, whose idea was it?

I’m shocked you’ve got the nerve to sit there and type that absolute shite out.

You know absolutely bugger all.
My own opinion is that herd immunity was either Cummings idea, or one passed down from his friend Steve Bannon. Take a look at the USA, same action, same mess but on a larger scale. You are quite a nasty little tw*t in your way and, as I know from your past, easily swayed as well as wet behind the ears. As for Whitty if it was his idea, it was a totally wrong one, you seem to like him for his name, how can you applaud an appalling error?

Last edited:
My own opinion is that herd immunity was either Cummings idea, or one passed down from his friend Steve Bannon. Take a look at the USA, same action, same mess but on a larger scale. You are quite a nasty little tw*t in your way and, as I know from your past, easily swayed as well as wet behind the ears.

Yes, I’m the one who is “wet behind the ears” when you’re the one who believes the govt’s chief medical officer, a respected consultant, epidemiologist and professor of public health, based the govt’s coronavirus approach on advice from Steve Bannon.

How incredibly stupid do you have to be to think that Steve Bannon’s advice is what is controlling government policy in the UK?

If calling you out for ridiculous posts like that makes me a “nasty twat” feel free to drop me a PM.

:lol:

Last edited:
Yes, I’m the one who is “wet behind the ears” when you’re the one who believes the govt’s chief medical officer, a respected consultant, epidemiologist and professor of public health, based the govt’s coronavirus approach on advice from Steve Bannon.

How incredibly stupid do you have to be to think that Steve Bannon’s advice is what is controlling government policy in the UK?

If calling you out for ridiculous posts like that makes me a “nasty twat” feel free to drop me a PM.

Wet behind the ears and narrow minded, if you think that wider forces are not st work these days you really are naive. No coincidence that Trump and Johnson have blonde hair and blue eyes. Something else for you to deride. Would you like a reading list?

Wet behind the ears and narrow minded, if you think that wider forces are not st work these days you really are naive. No coincidence that Trump and Johnson have blonde hair and blue eyes. Something else for you to deride. Would you like a reading list?

So in your reality, the CMO is following the advice of far right nationalists on deeply complex epidemiological issues, and Boris and Trump are perfect aryans?

Lunacy.

So in your reality, the CMO is following the advice of far right nationalists on deeply complex epidemiological issues, and Boris and Trump are perfect aryans?

Lunacy.
Just take a look at what is going on in the world, especially between the US of A and us. I read previously what you has to say about herd immunity, from what I saw you were trying to justify it. Well you were wring and whoever pushed the idea was wrong, it went against world ipinion, ahainst what history should have taught us and against plain common sense which, in uour case is nit do common. If you look back I did not insult and deride you, I gave you room to develop your ideas, sadly the wrong ideas. You backed a failed idea that was your choice you can put it anywhere you like but not to me. Remember who started this.

Just take a look at what is going on in the world, especially between the US of A and us. I read previously what you has to say about herd immunity, from what I saw you were trying to justify it. Well you were wring and whoever pushed the idea was wrong, it went against world ipinion, ahainst what history should have taught us and against plain common sense which, in uour case is nit do common. If you look back I did not insult and deride you, I gave you room to develop your ideas, sadly the wrong ideas. You backed a failed idea that was your choice you can put it anywhere you like but not to me. Remember who started this.

You’re off the map you lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back