Boris tested positive

Same. It's a f***ing joke if the mods on here are deleting honest debate.

Come on mods. Own up.............
Tbh I don’t care. Never had a ban on here in 18 years of posting.

If the mods deem me posting about how shthe Tory government are and the PMs handling of this crisis is then so be it.

I reckon the ban hammer will be out Olin full force tonight :lol:

Tbh I don’t care. Never had a ban on here in 18 years of posting.

If the mods deem me posting about how shthe Tory government are and the PMs handling of this crisis is then so be it.

I reckon the ban hammer will be out Olin full force tonight :lol:
I've been on here the same time. Mods can go fuck themselves

I’ve come round to him a lot lately like. Think he’s been brilliant so far in all this. Feel much happier having him in charge than any of the bumbling fools that are next in line. Hope he’s ok :(
Not sure if serious....???

all these people dieing now are those that were infected when he said we didnt need a lockdown!!!!

doctors and nurses are dieing because we have no PPE due the NHS Being ran to the ground.

But yeah, he’s brought in a scheme that’s allowed billionaire immoral fatcats to pay their staffs wages for a bit through tax payers money.... granted.

Direct quote from Trumps conference tonight wonder if worse than what the UK media is letting on. Drugs from 4 big pharmas already there.

"I spoke with four (companies) and the people within these - you'd know the companies if I told you the companies - are the greatest in the world so they are at the hospital and we'll see.

They have everything with them should it be needed.

Hopefully it won't have to be needed"

Direct quote from Trumps conference tonight wonder if worse than what the UK media is letting on. Drugs from 4 big pharmas already there.

"I spoke with four (companies) and the people within these - you'd know the companies if I told you the companies - are the greatest in the world so they are at the hospital and we'll see.

They have everything with them should it be needed.

Hopefully it won't have to be needed"

I wouldn't look too deep into this nothing Trump says should be taken at face value or too seriously. It's more he is trying to market those companies.

Back