Boris tested positive

I wonder if Stanley will go and visit him in the isolation unit?

Joking aside, as much as dislike the government I hope he is ok. The last thing the country needs is the instability of a change of leader during this.

However, I would be surprised if wasn’t serious, contrary to the news reports. The advice is to only attend hospital if you’re very unwell and I would be amazed if he went unless he absolutely had to.

There seems to be a pattern of it being quite minor for a week or 10 days then kicking you in the plums
The pattern seems to be that after 7 to 10 days you’re either getting better or you deteriorate rapidly and need intensive care.

Hope this is just precautionary as stated but I fear for him.

I wonder if Stanley will go and visit him in the isolation unit?

Joking aside, as much as dislike the government I hope he is ok. The last thing the country needs is the instability of a change of leader during this.

However, I would be surprised if wasn’t serious, contrary to the news reports. The advice is to only attend hospital if you’re very unwell and I would be amazed if he went unless he absolutely had to.

That's advice for the general public so not to swamp the NHS, not the PM. Slightly different rules.

That's advice for the general public so not to swamp the NHS, not the PM. Slightly different rules.
I think, though, that given that is the advice given to the public, Johnson will be following it. If I was him the last thing I’d want to do is be hospitalised.

Back