Boris tested positive

Turns out she’s been displaying symptoms as well. Can’t be much fun when you’re preggers. Quite scary in fact I’d have thought.

The evidence so far suggests that pregnancy doesn't enhance the risk of the virus itself becoming serious. On the other hand, any illness during pregnancy isn't great and, you'd have to assume that a caring future father would either choose to isolate himself from most people other than his pregnant partner or isolate from the partner in question, rather than shaking hands with people who are ill and then getting a bit jiggy with her when he gets home.

Has anyone seen any recent photos of him? He isn't the fittest of people and I would guess mid to late 50's. No idea if he has any underlying health problems but this could be very dangerous for him.

Has anyone seen any recent photos of him? He isn't the fittest of people and I would guess mid to late 50's. No idea if he has any underlying health problems but this could be very dangerous for him.
he was out giving the nhs the clap last thursday night

No reason why he couldn't be at serious risk of this, you kind of have a lazy assumption that as he is PM, best care etc he will be immune

not reality like

says precautionary like, I cant help if he was at risk he'd be in much worse shape

No reason why he couldn't be at serious risk of this, you kind of have a lazy assumption that as he is PM, best care etc he will be immune

not reality like

says precautionary like, I cant help if he was at risk he'd be in much worse shape

he has had a fever for over a week apparently, thats not good

long as he survives, could be the most powerful message to get people to act responsible

the timing, just hour after the Queen message

crazy times for sure

A few of the loony far left on twitter are celebrating it as usual.

The daft ***** don't realise that if the worst happens to boris another tory steps in. And with it public sympathy for them would probably reach record levels.

I’ve come round to him a lot lately like. Think he’s been brilliant so far in all this. Feel much happier having him in charge than any of the bumbling fools that are next in line. Hope he’s ok :(

Back