Borini set for arrivederci

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've got a 40% wage cut for a f***ing kick off. But no, let's sell them for a loss because we're in debt, because we sell players for a loss.
Makes sense.

How long are you staying in the prem this time? One or two seasons?
I have no illusions, none whatsoever

Selling players for a loss is adding to the debt, not reducing it. It's in our best interests to make a profit in our situation, not think "fire sale" everything must go!

Aye, because that will definitely help us

Bain will get decent fees imo and not make big losses on players where possible. They are only worth market value though, and Borini was overpriced when we bought him and has done fuck all since - if anything his value has dropped significantly.

Kone & Khazri we'll get decent fees for imo, Pickford will be big money if he goes. Other than that, we've not got much to sell and thats the problem. Big debt, very little assets to sell

Bain will get decent fees imo and not make big losses on players where possible. They are only worth market value though, and Borini was overpriced when we bought him and has done fuck all since - if anything his value has dropped significantly.

Kone & Khazri we'll get decent fees for imo, Pickford will be big money if he goes. Other than that, we've not got much to sell and thats the problem. Big debt, very little assets to sell
Debts that are owed to the owner, or lender

The Borini lovers will be most upset....
Who's going to play up front? We'll have no strikers if we sell him

Would take anything over£4m... his heart isn't in the club and has been pretty shit , however any sales proceeds must go to the new manager to buy young hungry players

Debts that are owed to the owner, or lender

Who's going to play up front? We'll have no strikers if we sell him

Does it matter who the debt is with? SAFC have a massive debt that needs to be reduced, the club have said as much, thats what will happen this summer.

They'll have to do loads of work on the squad because its shit even for championship standards. It'll all be done on a budget though imo

Borini has an over inflated sense of his own value and ability.
He tried hard whilst here on loan and scored some important goals.
Since signing permanently he has been very poor and his attitude has been awful in the premier league. Can't see him busting a gut for us in the Championship.
On that basis I think we'll do well to get £6m for him.

Scored against the mags, Hero.

To be fair, he would be decent in the championship, but if he is off ......not bothered.

We're in the shit with debt, they will be sold regardless

The thing is with debt is being able to repay it. I'm in debt with my mortgage but I'm able to pay is every month no problem.

Just because we are in debt doesn't mean we need to do a fire sale. We should only sell if we are making a profit. That's what Bain was banging on about when he came in.

Kone and Khazri had the wrong attitudes from the summer and Borini came back into a winning team and was still total dogshit.

Borini was shite last season too. Just think that in reality if we can get money for him it would be a good deal. He's not particularly good at anything and his finishing is appalling

I get your point totally. I just think we are more likely to be prompted with the players we already have.

As for Borini he is massively a confidence player, he just needs to be man managed right.

Last edited:
The thing is with debt is being able to repay it. I'm in debt with my mortgage but I'm able to pay is every month no problem.

Just because we are in debt doesn't mean we need to do a fire sale. We should only sell if we are making a profit. That's what Bain was banging on about when he came in.

Do you really expect to make a profit on players like borini?

Making a profit is great if you buy well in the first place, but we've bought very badly for years. Poor players and often overpriced. Thats why we are in this position

Do you really expect to make a profit on players like borini?

Making a profit is great if you buy well in the first place, but we've bought very badly for years. Poor players and often overpriced. Thats why we are in this position
Don't sell then. It's as simple as that.

It's obvious, I rate Borini higher than you, no problems there. Borini could get into any bottom 12 prem side and the majority of Italian sides.

He is a confidence player and he had totally the wrong manager if Moyes last season.

I feel next season if we keep him and play him up top he would score loads of goals.

Don't sell then. It's as simple as that.

It's obvious, I rate Borini higher than you, no problems there. Borini could get into any bottom 12 prem side and the majority of Italian sides.

He is a confidence player and he had totally the wrong manager if Moyes last season.

I feel next season if we keep him and play him up top he would score loads of goals.

He didnt want to come back in the first place, we seemed to be a last resort for him.

But as a club they have to adjust to being relegated. That along with the big debt means everyone is for sale imo. We'll soon see

I'd like nothing better than to keep borini / kone / khazri / pickford and have a real go at coming straight back. Just can't see it happening tbh

I played at the SoL the other day (look at me). Anyway, all the players lifesize pictures are in the tunnel. He's got his f***ing stupid bleached hair, standing there with carpets under his arms, looking a bit menacing, thinking he's the boy. The f***ing cunt. Bet the opposition pissed themselves laughing when they got on the pitch & he did his headless chicken fally over routine.

Can anybody remember the season before last, Leicester at home. He had a shot & hit himself in the face with the ball. HE ACTUALLY HIT HIMSELF IN THE FACE WITH HIS OWN SHOT.
I believe its called a "money shot":cool:

We're utterly hopeless when it comes to transfers like
Top striker with a clause he can leave for free,back up striker on a 12 month deal and 3rd and only remaining striker with a 75% of price release clause, its f***ing crazy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back