Borini set for arrivederci

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't understand the clamour on here to get rid of all our players. I would only sell if we are making a profit. Definitely no fire sale.

The likes of Borini, Khazri and Kone would be great in the championship, if managed right.

I don't understand the clamour on here to get rid of all our players. I would only sell if we are making a profit. Definitely no fire sale.

The likes of Borini, Khazri and Kone would be great in the championship, if managed right.
Wages

They're all massive wankers who put in minimal effort and have bad attitudes. The only time Borini would show fight was when it was with his team mates. Can't wait to get rid of these bad eggs.

The club has a massive debt to cover, all of them and more will go as soon as a sensible offer comes in.

Besides the 3 you've listed, Borini especially, think they are better than they are. None of them will want to play in the championship

They're all massive wankers who put in minimal effort and have bad attitudes. The only time Borini would show fight was when it was with his team mates. Can't wait to get rid of these bad eggs.
David Moyes

The club has a massive debt to cover, all of them and more will go as soon as a sensible offer comes in.

Besides the 3 you've listed, Borini especially, think they are better than they are. None of them will want to play in the championship
They are under contract, they play if we don't make a profit.

They've got a 40% wage cut for a f***ing kick off. But no, let's sell them for a loss because we're in debt, because we sell players for a loss.
Makes sense.

You'll find it'll be different with Bain imo, we'll not be a pushover any more. Certainly not as bad as its been in the past

The club have already said what situation is with debt. Whether we like it or not (for the record i don't) players are going to be sold this summer and a large part of fees raised will service the debt.

You'll find it'll be different with Bain imo, we'll not be a pushover any more. Certainly not as bad as its been in the past

The club have already said what situation is with debt. Whether we like it or not (for the record i don't) players are going to be sold this summer and a large part of fees raised will service the debt.
Selling players for a loss is adding to the debt, not reducing it. It's in our best interests to make a profit in our situation, not think "fire sale" everything must go!

Aye, because that will definitely help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back