Borini set for arrivederci

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we signed him for £8m, I'm going to presume it's a 4 year deal & he's got 2 left? Should be not be wanting more? I know he's shite, but he's got a contract to buy out & since we've signed him everybody's price has been inflated. Look at Djilibodji at Chelsea. Anyhow, he's a f***ing twat & a shining example from the playing side of things why we got relegated this year.
I agree with this. Borini isn't that bad and £6m will get us absolutely fuck all in return. Horrible deal.

I agree with this. Borini isn't that bad and £6m will get us absolutely fuck all in return. Horrible deal.
I played at the SoL the other day (look at me). Anyway, all the players lifesize pictures are in the tunnel. He's got his f***ing stupid bleached hair, standing there with carpets under his arms, looking a bit menacing, thinking he's the boy. The f***ing cunt. Bet the opposition pissed themselves laughing when they got on the pitch & he did his headless chicken fally over routine.

I played at the SoL the other day (look at me). Anyway, all the players lifesize pictures are in the tunnel. He's got his f***ing stupid bleached hair, standing there with carpets under his arms, looking a bit menacing, thinking he's the boy. The f***ing cunt. Bet the opposition pissed themselves laughing when they got on the pitch & he did his headless chicken fally over routine.
Can anybody remember the season before last, Leicester at home. He had a shot & hit himself in the face with the ball. HE ACTUALLY HIT HIMSELF IN THE FACE WITH HIS OWN SHOT.

It's the sort of deal where Bain really needs to lay down a marker that as a club we won't be selling players on the cheap.

Yes Borini has been dreadful this season but Poyet showed he could get so much more from him. Borini will never be as good as he seems to think he is but if a manager plays him in the right system and is able to re-motivate him he can still be an effective player.

Borini will be determined to leave but a return to any club outside the very top few in Italy would necessitate a pay cut. Let's see how motivated he is then.

When Borini goes it will be interesting to look back to see those clamouring for his signature last time round. I wasn't among them.

Shows the state of italian football when 2 of their boggest clubs want this fucker. £6 million would be a good deal

It's the sort of deal where Bain really needs to lay down a marker that as a club we won't be selling players on the cheap.

Yes Borini has been dreadful this season but Poyet showed he could get so much more from him. Borini will never be as good as he seems to think he is but if a manager plays him in the right system and is able to re-motivate him he can still be an effective player.

Borini will be determined to leave but a return to any club outside the very top few in Italy would necessitate a pay cut. Let's see how motivated he is then.
I really think under any manager his performances have been sporadic. In the Championship we want talent, yes, but players who can consistently do the basics like pass and move and take throw-ins. And, for the likes of Rodwell and Januzai, not hide. Surely that's not too much to ask?

I really think under any manager his performances have been sporadic.

Agreed, and apart from a decent spell under Poyet, it's probably being kind. Borini appears to be the sort who needs his ego massaged constantly, which isn't that unusual for a footballer, but it soon starts to irritate if the player isn't delivering. In his initial spell with us on loan Borini was motivated by the thought of getting back into the Liverpool side, he's never been the same since Rogers made it clear to him he just wasn't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back