Borderlands 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
VHM is f***ing rage inducing! :evil:

I found PT1 quite a bit harder than PT1 of Borderlands 1, so am expecting the same for PT2 (TVHM), especially as I seem not to have very good guns in B2. Got a Hellfire SMG in all my playthroughs of B1 that lasted for many many levels.

Pistols seem better than SMG's in B2, and yet to come across a decent fire one.

I found PT1 quite a bit harder than PT1 of Borderlands 1, so am expecting the same for PT2 (TVHM), especially as I seem not to have very good guns in B2. Got a Hellfire SMG in all my playthroughs of B1 that lasted for many many levels.

Pistols seem better than SMG's in B2, and yet to come across a decent fire one.

I was the same mate. Did the DLC at about level 20 and got a shotgun that did something like 1200 * 4 damage with each shot so pretty much used that for the rest of the game

The rest of my stuff was all Purple but not very good. Think I forgot about the different elemental effects too often like so that will have played a part

I was the same mate. Did the DLC at about level 20 and got a shotgun that did something like 1200 * 4 damage with each shot so pretty much used that for the rest of the game

The rest of my stuff was all Purple but not very good. Think I forgot about the different elemental effects too often like so that will have played a part

Never bothered with slag, used corrosive for the bots and fire for most other things. Im level 36, just about to fight Flynt again and me best shotty is a 438*6 corrosive I’ve had for ages.....

Used a few golden keys and keep getting rocket launchers, grenades or mods. None of which are up to much. Im playing summat else now but still looking out for Shift codes so should get a few keys to use when I go back to this. Assuming I can get to Sanctuary to use them!

In BL1 I was a siren with a Hellfire SMG and loads of skill points in elemental damage so shredded most things with few problems.

Trouble is you don't get that stuff til the end of the game. Getting my arse handed to me in the wildlife preservation centre. f***ing stalkers! :evil:

It's a bloody grind that place, shock weapons definitely help.

when it has to have a K at the end you know its OP! Need to finish the dlc like my level 50 siren just destroys everything with Bee/Shotty combo.

Playing as mechromancer, with anarchy it's like shooting fish in a barrel:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back