Borderlands 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just beat playthrough 2 solo with my commando , was f***ing brilliant but quite hard. also killed terramorphous solo , can take him down in 20 seconds with my lvl 50 Conference Call and Bee Shield :)
Still havent managed to kill Hyperius in the DLC though , think I might need help with that fucker :evil:

Finally beat Hyperius solo , then you have to fight this even harder fucker called Master Gee .
After 2 hours of trying I finally beat him , then as he was exploding his loot everywhere my f***ing xbox froze , and you f***ing guessed it , it did'nt save im f***ing livid :evil:

Just beat playthrough 2 solo with my commando , was f***ing brilliant but quite hard. also killed terramorphous solo , can take him down in 20 seconds with my lvl 50 Conference Call and Bee Shield :)
Still havent managed to kill Hyperius in the DLC though , think I might need help with that fucker :evil:

What are those?

What are those?

My bee shield is a lvl 50 (orange) shield that does 56k damage every shot you fire on top of whatever your gun does (as long as your shields are full) , but unlike a normal amp shield is doesnt drain when you fire , so as long as you dont get hit you do mental amounts of damage
Add this the the insane lvl 50 Conference Call (orange) shotgun and you take bosses down stupidly easy lol
Level 50 Warrior in under 10 seconds and lvl 50 terramorphus in under 20 solo

Here is someone taking Warrior down in one clip using this shield and gun .............
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynyddlvmpuE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynyddlvmpuE[/ame]

And Terra in 7 seconds....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxUklr_yCaw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxUklr_yCaw[/ame]

Finally beat Master Gee , I'll never fight him again lol

Last edited:
f***ing bullshit this fucker.

Used about 1,000 rounds on that W d3n robot thing and its not even making an impact.

Now I have to fight through the whole area again, killing all them bastard robots again before I can even have another go at killing it.

It's sickened me off that much I can't see me attempting it again. So that's the game fucked.

Used about 1,000 rounds on that W d3n robot thing and its not even making an impact.

Now I have to fight through the whole area again, killing all them bastard robots again before I can even have another go at killing it.

It's sickened me off that much I can't see me attempting it again. So that's the game fucked.

Shoot it in the eye.

cover it in slag and then use corrosive weapons on it , it wont last 20 seconds

How do I cover it in slag ? I've no idea what that is.

I've just been blasting my through up until now.

use a weapon or grenade that fires slag (purple goo) , once it is covered then quickly switch to a corrosive gun and blast it to fuck until the shields are down then finish it off with explosive rounds :)
When fighting any mechs use corrosive to take down the shields , then explosive to finish em off

this explains better .... http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Damage

use a weapon or grenade that fires slag (purple goo) , once it is covered then quickly switch to a corrosive gun and blast it to fuck until the shields are down then finish it off with explosive rounds :)
When fighting any mechs use corrosive to take down the shields , then explosive to finish em off

this explains better .... http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Damage

Cheers mate ill give it another blast at some point.

It's a class game but its so frustrating when you get stuck.

no probs , also dont rush in when fighting those constructors , try and hang back and use cover

By the way I meant Shock not Corrosive , shock is for shields and corrosive is for armour

Find badonkadonks 0/2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

ba-donka-donk
An ‘ebonic’ expression for an extremely curvaceous female behind. Women who possess this feature usually have a small waist that violently explodes into round and juicy posterior (e.g., 34c, 24, 38). Other characteristics would be moderately wide hips and a large amount of booty cleavage (i.e, depth of butt-crack).
Her badonkadonk made a brotha pop several wheelies.

I struggled a little early on. Theres two or three points where the difficulty really spiked for me and I struggled.

Gonna finish Playthrough 1 then put it to one side to do summat else before I do the second run.

halloween skins available by using shift codes

xbox 360 ones

WJC3T-SS6S5-X9FTF-WRTB3-BT39H
WTK33-HFR95-RZRJX-KRBB3-CZ3KF
KBKBT-WH6Z5-X96B6-WX3TJ-5J6J3
J53B-J96HW-F9FBX-CFTT3-FTFXS
WTKTJ-696S5-R9RB6-5RTT3-BTS3H

Just finished this. Really enjoyed it although I think I'd have much preferred it on co-op. Finished the game on Level 34 but there's no way I can jump straight back in, will have to leave it a good while before trying to get to Level 50

Thought Handsome Jack was a brilliant baddie as well

Just finished this. Really enjoyed it although I think I'd have much preferred it on co-op. Finished the game on Level 34 but there's no way I can jump straight back in, will have to leave it a good while before trying to get to Level 50

Thought Handsome Jack was a brilliant baddie as well

This. Didn’t power level, just did most of the side quests and got to level 35 which was a bit high for the last boss I felt. Dipped into TVHM and can see me getting shredded soon as theres lots of level 36 baddies about.

Gonna do summat else before PT2.

Jack is definitely up there with the best gaming baddies mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back