Borderlands 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

not at all. cant wait. already got a multiplayer team waiting and we're all winning to play a seperate class. gonna be class.

not at all. cant wait. already got a multiplayer team waiting and we're all winning to play a seperate class. gonna be class.

Can't wait either. We have at least three of us. Should be good. Need to completely finish the first one though - I have about 10 achievements left.

Can't wait either. We have at least three of us. Should be good. Need to completely finish the first one though - I have about 10 achievements left.

done the first one, although i may need to go back and do the DLC bar Moxxis as its f***ing shit.

cant wait, loved the first one despite its woeful ending.

done the first one, although i may need to go back and do the DLC bar Moxxis as its f***ing shit.

cant wait, loved the first one despite its woeful ending.

Total windup. 3 hour long large tournaments and no checkpoints. You can't even pause it. Totally stupid.

Almost time :lol:

Played the first one to death (1750/1750) , loved every second of it.
I think it's easily the best game of this generation.

Roll on 21st :lol:

I thought the first one was brilliant. So addictive once you got into it.

For some reason I found the last part of the game and final boss near impossible after going through the rest of it no bother. I had to go on YouTube after about 100 attempts and study some tips.

Got there in the end.

Last edited:
Anyone ordered the special edition? I saw it a few weeks ago but it's disappeared from nearly every place I normally order from... the one with that awesome looking doll thing :lol:

popped the first one on to finish it. i am level 62 and on playthrough 2. but the baddies seem to be solid now. can barely kill one never mind 6-7 badasses that sprout up. any tips?

popped the first one on to finish it. i am level 62 and on playthrough 2. but the baddies seem to be solid now. can barely kill one never mind 6-7 badasses that sprout up. any tips?

Go online and join a game thats level 69 and youll level up quicker so you can go back to your game and kill baddies with ease.

Go online and join a game thats level 69 and youll level up quicker so you can go back to your game and kill baddies with ease.

cheers. worked a treat. took me about 300 shots to kill anthing but the other guys were racking me 1000 xp each kill. leveled up twice. why do some games gives thousands and other 69 games give 5 xp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back