Borderlands 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers mate.

On the true vault hunter, try not to do any side quests until you level up to 50, just do the story mode and quests that only offer money or Xp. This way when you reach level 50 all the side quests that reward shields,weapons ect will also level to 50 so you get a lot better stuff.

Gonna get some points later and get the season pass. Saving 25% isn't bad. Might have a shot on the DLC tonight if my mate gets it.

On the true vault hunter, try not to do any side quests until you level up to 50, just do the story mode and quests that only offer money or Xp. This way when you reach level 50 all the side quests that reward shields,weapons ect will also level to 50 so you get a lot better stuff.

By that time though there will be only side quests left and tbh I could do with some decent weapons. Might wait til I'm level 40ish.

Download taking yonks and for some reason it cancels if I leave their download screen. This is fun. Can't even muck about on the dashboard as I'll have to restart the download - doesn't even appear in active downloads of I leave the original screen.

This dlc is brilliant. Thoroughly enjoying it and really fun to play. Hovercrafts man!

Is it worth playing the dlc straight away or wait until I've finished the story? I'm halfway through my second play through.

Just finished the story, I'll put a couples opinions in white, just in case it spoils the game:

How easy was the last level killing Jack and the Monster?

And has anyone got stuck on the 5th Jack recording (the one in the nest on the windmill), I've tried the switch, but it won't budge.

Just finished the story, I'll put a couples opinions in white, just in case it spoils the game:

How easy was the last level killing Jack and the Monster?

And has anyone got stuck on the 5th Jack recording (the one in the nest on the windmill), I've tried the switch, but it won't budge.

Set it on fire;)

It's all about playthrough 2 really. Just finished the story again with my second character. Need to finish some side missions and move on to playthrough 2.

All we need for the purple gear achievement is a purple relic but I'm yet to see one. Hopefully playthrough 2 will give us some.

It's all about playthrough 2 really. Just finished the story again with my second character. Need to finish some side missions and move on to playthrough 2.

All we need for the purple gear achievement is a purple relic but I'm yet to see one. Hopefully playthrough 2 will give us some.

Apparently if you use a golden key all the stuff is purple in the chest but I've not used one yet..

Apparently if you use a golden key all the stuff is purple in the chest but I've not used one yet..

It is...I think. My mate has opened but he got two weapons. We only need a relic as we have a shitload of purple weapons in the banks along with the grenade mod, class mod (level 30 siren which means I'll have to work on me siren) and a shield.

I have two keys but I'm waiting til I'm level 50.

Edit: Make that 3 keys now. :cool:

Never raged so much as I have with the 2nd playthrough. Thinking about f***ing it off. Assassin is shite.

Just beat playthrough 2 solo with my commando , was f***ing brilliant but quite hard. also killed terramorphous solo , can take him down in 20 seconds with my lvl 50 Conference Call and Bee Shield :)
Still havent managed to kill Hyperius in the DLC though , think I might need help with that fucker :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back