Booster vaccination poll for the fully vaccinated.

Will you be having a booster if offered?

• Yes

Votes: 123 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 60 30.2%
  • Still Undecided

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters

Had the two as it was needed to go abroad to watch England play. Seems like all restrictions are gone now so won't be bothering.

If for some reason travel required a booster I'd get it

Had all 3 but won’t get another. Within a month of the booster I caught covid and I was fine. Was I’ll for 4 days after the booster just before Xmas. So I’ll take my chances from now. Would only get a booster if travel requirements made you take one.

If its for the greater good i will have it. Dont think i personally need it. Had three jabs and was asymptomatic with covid when I got it. However, if it means I'm less likely to spread it, I will gladly have it.

I had the first 2, then the booster last October. After a year I think it would be wise to get this next booster as I had been in the CEV group and it should provide some protection over the winter. I'll probably get the flu jab anarl this year, so far I've managed to dodge covid (but the bairn came home yesterday saying he thinks his dad night have it, fingers crossed he doesn't as he was staying there for 3 nights).

Voted undecided - had first 3 and just paid to have this year's flu jab - guessing I probably will get it when the time comes - think it is getting weaker though so the argument doesn't quite stack up as starkly

Voted undecided - had first 3 and just paid to have this year's flu jab - guessing I probably will get it when the time comes - think it is getting weaker though so the argument doesn't quite stack up as starkly

Flu could be the big problem this winter after two years of lockdowns and social distancing.

For the past few years we've got a voucher through work which can be used to get a free flu jab from a pharmacy but this year I qualify for a free NHS one.

Probably would, yeah.

Had Covid twice this year. The second time was around 6 months after my 3rd jab when immunity would have started to wane. Covid round 2 was definitely worse than the first time, so probably would take a top up if offered.

Firstly respect everyone’s choice.

I’ve had 3 shots and won’t be getting another as I personally don’t view the statistical risk factor of covid among my demographic to be significant enough to keep getting vaccines. I accept and embrace they would further reduce the risk and think that’s great for those who want that and who have a more significant risk detail.

For me though and to directly answer why I am saying no my judgement is that 2 known infections , plus likely others, with 3 vaccines, is enough in a community with widely available vaccines for those at risk.

Last edited:

Back