Booster vaccination poll for the fully vaccinated.

Will you be having a booster if offered?

• Yes

Votes: 123 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 60 30.2%
  • Still Undecided

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters

Ashley In!!

Striker
Aimed at those who have had all vaccinations so far, will you be having a booster this winter if offered?

Have to say I'm leaning towards "No" at the minute.

Be interested to hear from anyone voting "No" as to why they've changed their mind.

Last edited:

a) Yes and b)nothing to do with you
No worries, appreciate you answering the first question. đź‘Ť
a) Yes and b)nothing to do with you
Actually hang on, you claimed in this thread you'd never have the vaccine.

Did you change your mind or are you lying now? :lol:

Last edited:
Will be offered it through work, will 100% be having it.

Assuming there are no underlying medical reasons preventing you from having the vaccine, you’d have to be a bit silly not to get it, and a massively uninformed attention seeker to make a song and dance about not getting it.
Cheers for your thoughts. Shame the first two replies are from a couple of people who didn't read the OP, and at least one who has lied with their answer. Had hoped to avoid that.
I was asking specifically about people who had had the first three and their thoughts on another booster that's all. đź‘Ť

Cheers for your thoughts. Shame the first two replies are from a couple of people who didn't read the OP, and at least one who has lied with their answer. Had hoped to avoid that.

I was asking specifically about people who had had the first three and their thoughts on another booster that's all. đź‘Ť

Considering who they are, they’re on fishing trips. Best not bothered with to save you the hassle.

I wasn’t having a dig at yourself btw.

Last edited:
Considering who they are, they’re on fishing trips. Best not bothered with to save you the hassle.

I wasn’t having a dig at yourself btw.
He asked who was having a booster, I simply gave my washer which I'm entitled to do so just like you are. You seem like you are getting yourself wound up again because you don't like the answer.

He asked who was having a booster, I simply gave my washer which I'm entitled to do so just like you are. You seem like you are getting yourself wound up again because you don't like the answer.

I never said you weren’t entitled to give your opinion. I simply counselled someone else to not pay it any mind, as I and most others do not. This isn’t the thread for it though so I’ll leave it at that and hopefully @Ashley In!! will get a wide spectrum of informed opinions.

You do realise if you haven't had any vaccines then there is nothing to boost so actually you aren't part of the population that the original question is aimed at

We are just starting our booster program here and I'm planning to wait for the bivalent vaccine as I had omicron a couple of months ago so should still be OK. If I hadn't had COVID I would be getting the booster now.

I never said you weren’t entitled to give your opinion. I simply counselled someone else to not pay it any mind, as I and most others do not. This isn’t the thread for it though so I’ll leave it at that and hopefully @Ashley In!! will get a wide spectrum of informed opinions.
Which is the thread then to say I'm not getting the boooostttaa....:lol::lol::lol:
You do realise if you haven't had any vaccines then there is nothing to boost so actually you aren't part of the population that the original question is aimed at

We are just starting our booster program here and I'm planning to wait for the bivalent vaccine as I had omicron a couple of months ago so should still be OK. If I hadn't had COVID I would be getting the booster now.
Obviously

Back