Booster vaccination poll for the fully vaccinated.

Will you be having a booster if offered?

• Yes

Votes: 123 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 60 30.2%
  • Still Undecided

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters

Had the booster jab on Saturday as well as my annual flu jab and the first of the two monkey pox ones. Apart from a slightly itchy right arm over the week-end no side-effects whatsoever. My older sister had terrible side-effects after her third jab last time so I was a wee bit concerned about my fourth jab but it has been pretty straight forward. This time the booster jab could be sorted at the GP so I didn't have to go to a Covid centre place. And GP office opened its doors for jabs on Saturday, which was lovely of them. Now the only thing left is a four weeks wait for the second monkey pox jab and all will be well. Happy Days.

i would trust the medical advice from my GP and/or associated bodies in the UK.
My GP told me if I got the vaccine I couldn’t pass covid onto our lass who was immune deficient due her chemotherapy. Now we now it’s not true and could of gave me some false confidence that could of been dire for her.

My GP told me if I got the vaccine I couldn’t pass covid onto our lass who was immune deficient due her chemotherapy. Now we now it’s not true and could of gave me some false confidence that could of been dire for her.
do we?

you do what you feel is best for you and i'll do what i think is best for me.

do we?

you do what you feel is best for you and i'll do what i think is best for me.

He’s another person who has taken the Pfizer representative saying that Pfizer didn’t investigate transmission, to mean that nobody investigated it.

The reality is that public health agencies around the world have investigated the impact of the vaccine on transmission and all found that the vaccine does impact transmission.

He’s another person who has taken the Pfizer representative saying that Pfizer didn’t investigate transmission, to mean that nobody investigated it.

The reality is that public health agencies around the world have investigated the impact of the vaccine on transmission and all found that the vaccine does impact transmission.
Yeah this was my understanding too.

Yeah this was my understanding too.

It’s incredible how many of them are desperate to believe that we were lied to, that vaccines don’t work etc.

I’m sure some just enjoy the attention but others truly believe this stuff. It’s scary that people can be so bad at appraising easily understood factual information.

Had the Pfizer Bivalent Booster last sunday and up to now no probs at all. Mate of mine had the Moderna Booster last friday and spent the weekend ill in bed!!

Back