Booster vaccination poll for the fully vaccinated.

Will you be having a booster if offered?

• Yes

Votes: 123 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 60 30.2%
  • Still Undecided

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Can't see it being offered to healthy under 50s but if so I'll think about it. I'm leaning towards the opinion that we've done all we can as a collective now and should leave it to those that most need it. However if its offered to anyone again then the situation may have changed yet again to deem that necessary

Had the first 2 simply to get on holiday last summer, never bothered with booster (despite Spain still being a bit of a pain for holidays) and wont with this one (as long as social restrictions etc remain the same).

Can I ask why you've decided no more?
The narrative has changed in general.

I’m fit and well, not in a at risk category. I’ve had it twice and recovered fine both times, obviously you have to attribute some of that to the vaccine, but strains should become weaker over time anyway.

Plus the travel restrictions are being dropped on the whole.

If we are all asked to have another vaccine then I’ll consider it, but I don’t think that will ever be the case now.

The narrative has changed in general.

I’m fit and well, not in a at risk category. I’ve had it twice and recovered fine both times, obviously you have to attribute some of that to the vaccine, but strains should become weaker over time anyway.

Plus the travel restrictions are being dropped on the whole.

If we are all asked to have another vaccine then I’ll consider it, but I don’t think that will ever be the case now.
Cheers. Appreciate you taking the time to reply.

IF cases went ballistic this winter i’d be happy enough having a booster I reckon.

Reading between the lines the Astrazenica one which I had 2 jabs of isn’t all that effective potentiallycompared to the other two so i’d have no issue taking a Moderna or Pfizer come deepest winter.

Back