Bolton tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northumberland73

Reserve Squad
Anyone else having problems buying Bolton tickets on ticketmaster? It’s only showing availability for Accrington and Sheff Utd.

Been over for Accrington and Bolton and yes Bolton tickets are not on sale till 12 today. I would wait till 12-05 before you phone for tickets, so I can get straight thro' at midday.😉

Have they changed the arrangements? I'm sure I read that they were available fron Tuesday for 0 - 10 points

Was a bit sceptical about the club linking up with Ticketmaster.. but I've had no issues/gripes so far..(fingers crossed)..2 for Bolton just ordered and (hopefully) thru the door later in the week..

The delectable Vanessa on telephone sales was her usual friendly self and sorted a ticket out no problem.

Row T for me.

Website telling me tickets with that price can’t be found !!!

I had that. Go to the top line (where it gives the price) and a drop down gives you lower tier and upper tier. Select upper tier. Looks like the lower tier has already sold out.
Today is season tickets with 0+ points. Just been on and bolton isn't even listed as a fixture?

10+. The original dates published were all pushed back a day.
Yes pissing me off this site, not showing Bolton tickets now,

They always take them off sale overnight when there's going to be a points change happening.

Last edited:
I had that. Go to the top line (where it gives the price) and a drop down gives you lower tier and upper tier. Select upper tier. Looks like the lower tier has already sold out.

10+. The original dates published were all pushed back a day.

They always take them off sale overnight when there's going to be a points change happening.

Cheers for that mate, sorted now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back