Bolton tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that Muntari goal. There was bodies everywhere.
2-1 wasn't it, Zenden, Ivan Klasnic equalised and Muntari 93 minute via Zat Knight.

Either way the away end was like a bomb had went off in the away end when we got the winner, bodies absolutely eveywhere.
It's not letting me buy them, on 19 points is it sold out?
showing for me so try refreshing.

Last edited:

It's not letting me buy them, on 19 points is it sold out?

It has been doing this to me all morning. Rang the ticket office and the lady told me to keep clicking on the upper tier as that was all that was left. Just told me to keep trying. I asked her to do them over the phone and she did so all sorted. I rang 0191 5515004 to get through. Hope you get sorted.

It has been doing this to me all morning. Rang the ticket office and the lady told me to keep clicking on the upper tier as that was all that was left. Just told me to keep trying. I asked her to do them over the phone and she did so all sorted. I rang 0191 5515004 to get through. Hope you get sorted.

I just changed to the next block and it worked fine.

I'm stuck in work gonna have to go in to the office tomorrow.

Don't think I've ever been in the upper. I must have been a good half a dozen times as well.
I remember going in their end when we beat them 3 nowt under Reidy. We were awful that day but still scored 3. There was pockets of our lot all over the home ends.

Think I was in the upper tier when micky gray got sent off, was that a night game?

2-1 wasn't it, Zenden, Ivan Klasnic equalised and Muntari 93 minute via Zat Knight.

Either way the away end was like a bomb had went off in the away end when we got the winner, bodies absolutely eveywhere.

Bardsley headed one off the line seconds before we scored our second

There's still tickets left for Accrington. Same price, just as easy to get to and cheaper food and drink. Had some good days out at Bolton, especially with a Chorley stop off, but there's better aways.

More of a big game feel even though Bolton are in a mess. Plus people always want to be part of larger away numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back