Bolton tickets

I had that. Go to the top line (where it gives the price) and a drop down gives you lower tier and upper tier. Select upper tier. Looks like the lower tier has already sold out.

10+. The original dates published were all pushed back a day.

They always take them off sale overnight when there's going to be a points change happening.

I've just got 3, 2 of which were season ticket holders with 0 points

Drove past at about 8:30 and there was a queue then. Had a feeling this would be popular for some reason, it always is. Not sure why as it's a pretty bog standard away day.

There's still tickets left for Accrington. Same price, just as easy to get to and cheaper food and drink. Had some good days out at Bolton, especially with a Chorley stop off, but there's better aways.
Yes there was still people buying Accrington tickets when I was in (only standing left). Would have been on my list but unfortunately at work😢.

Don't think I've ever been in the upper. I must have been a good half a dozen times as well.
I remember going in their end when we beat them 3 nowt under Reidy. We were awful that day but still scored 3. There was pockets of our lot all over the home ends.

Don't think I've ever been in the upper. I must have been a good half a dozen times as well.
I remember going in their end when we beat them 3 nowt under Reidy. We were awful that day but still scored 3. There was pockets of our lot all over the home ends.
Been in upper once when we 2-0 , nearly ended up in the lower when Sess put us 1-0 mind:D

I had that. Go to the top line (where it gives the price) and a drop down gives you lower tier and upper tier. Select upper tier. Looks like the lower tier has already sold out.

10+. The original dates published were all pushed back a day.

They always take them off sale overnight when there's going to be a points change happening.
Sorted now pal, got through on phone, eventually. Cheers

Back