Bolton tickets

Been over for Accrington and Bolton and yes Bolton tickets are not on sale till 12 today. I would wait till 12-05 before you phone for tickets, so I can get straight thro' at midday.😉

Was a bit sceptical about the club linking up with Ticketmaster.. but I've had no issues/gripes so far..(fingers crossed)..2 for Bolton just ordered and (hopefully) thru the door later in the week..

The delectable Vanessa on telephone sales was her usual friendly self and sorted a ticket out no problem.

Row T for me.

Website telling me tickets with that price can’t be found !!!

I had that. Go to the top line (where it gives the price) and a drop down gives you lower tier and upper tier. Select upper tier. Looks like the lower tier has already sold out.
Today is season tickets with 0+ points. Just been on and bolton isn't even listed as a fixture?

10+. The original dates published were all pushed back a day.
Yes pissing me off this site, not showing Bolton tickets now,

They always take them off sale overnight when there's going to be a points change happening.

Last edited:
I had that. Go to the top line (where it gives the price) and a drop down gives you lower tier and upper tier. Select upper tier. Looks like the lower tier has already sold out.

10+. The original dates published were all pushed back a day.

They always take them off sale overnight when there's going to be a points change happening.

Cheers for that mate, sorted now !

Back