Bolton tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be selling fast, were selling lower tickets first!

We go all the way back where it started mate πŸ‘ 😎 πŸš™ 🍻 ⚽

Aye there were 2 of us buying tickets just after 4pm when they were being taken off sale for the next phase.

So what date was it when I took you to Bolton?

My dad was alive, my mam was looking after him, I was driving to games on my own quite often.

But you needed a piss just after we turned onto the motorway, and you had a daft shite in tow so not everything has changed:)

Aye there were 2 of us buying tickets just after 4pm when they were being taken off sale for the next phase.

So what date was it when I took you to Bolton?

My dad was alive, my mam was looking after him, I was driving to games on my own quite often.

But you needed a piss just after we turned onto the motorway, and you had a daft shite in tow so not everything has changed:)

May 2008, last away game, 2-0 to Bolton, which kept them up, we were already safe, keane was furious 😑

Still a top day 😎

What? To arrange transport to Bolton?
Not really, it rules out trains straight away. I just drive so it isnt an issue for me but to think it doesnt affect sales is madness.

Also, people might put a holiday in if they see the point stages and think they have a chance... they're releasing them that late people might not be able to

Not sure if I'll be drinking in The Grey Horse pre-match. I discovered a cracking little pub (totally by accident) before the game at Accy last month, so I'll probably drink there, not as busy and cheap.

Will be having a few in the Grey Horse after the match as I'm staying over - won't be as busy then, easier to get served.

What's a few miles when following the lads:cool:
Give us a clue on the pub then πŸ˜€ were only 30 mins away, if it’s the greyhound it’s shut down now, that’s where we drank last season and was cheap.

Morning lads n lasses ...managed to get 4 tickets this morning so first away game for a while ...
Would appreciate any ideas on travel , any decent branches or private coaches to go with... we're in Silky/ Doxy park area...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back