Bolton tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob "SAFCs Record Goal Scorer" Gurney👍
And that's despite having a diet of Geordie Cockburns (I'll give you the correct pronunciation on Saturday) savaloy dips and lungs full of coal dust from Silky pit. Who needs beetroot juice and turmeric powder?

I reckon it will, especially if we win our next two. Big allocations usually mean a chance for groups of mates to book a minibus and have a day out as it doesn't matter if they have points or not.
Yeah and not as far to travel as Peterborough.

And that's despite having a diet of Geordie Cockburns (I'll give you the correct pronunciation on Saturday) savaloy dips and lungs full of coal dust from Silky pit. Who needs beetroot juice and turmeric powder?

Not sure if I'll be drinking in The Grey Horse pre-match. I discovered a cracking little pub (totally by accident) before the game at Accy last month, so I'll probably drink there, not as busy and cheap.

Will be having a few in the Grey Horse after the match as I'm staying over - won't be as busy then, easier to get served.
Yeah and not as far to travel as Peterborough.

What's a few miles when following the lads:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I'll be drinking in The Grey Horse pre-match. I discovered a cracking little pub (totally by accident) before the game at Accy last month, so I'll probably drink there, not as busy and cheap.

Will be having a few in the Grey Horse after the match as I'm staying over - won't be as busy then, easier to get served.

What's a few miles when following the lads:cool:
Very true. Should be another fantastic day. Especially if the team turn up like we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back