Bohemian FC New Away Jersey - Refugees Welcome

Ploy to sell jerseys and create controversy which it is doing. Job done from bohs and nothing to do with them welcoming refugees. Stupid name anyway ah yeah just open floodgates no bother

It's a good thing the that Britain, America and Australia didn't have that attitude towards the Irish!

Yep. Well modern world different times now. We can see the trouble countries are having across Europe but if amnesty had their way it would be open door policy. No problem with refugees on an organized scale from camps but not the influx that is happening illegally

Members ran club for 130 years. Some of our players are refugees or their parents were. The same with fans. Irish people were once in the same situation as many refugees are today.

Also, SAFC have Children with Cancer on their shirts. Should Stewart Donald be looking for a cure or opening a hospice?

Which of our players are refugees marra?
It's a lovely strip mind.

Come on mate. You’re talking to the bloke that thought BBC Alba was for the lads in Tirana. He’s hardly famed for his critical thought
Jesus, let's be honest, this kind of thing happens all the time, it's great for the football club, if they knew it wasn't going to be good for tgem they wouldn't do it
Bloke's a f***ing dribbler I'm convinced he must like in sheltered housing.
Bless you, mortgage free here pal, only work part time too xxx

It's a good thing the that Britain, America and Australia didn't have that attitude towards the Irish!

They did. There were signs in lodging houses saying ‘No dogs, no blacks, no Irish’ in the UK and the Irish were also seen as the underclass in the USA at the time of mass emigration.

There were riots protesting against the influx of Irish in some American cities and the Know Nothing Party stripped Irish people of prominent roles in cities where they gained power.

Love a bit of social history me, and you might be being ironic. :)

Last edited:
Jesus, let's be honest, this kind of thing happens all the time, it's great for the football club, if they knew it wasn't going to be good for tgem they wouldn't do it

Bless you, mortgage free here pal, only work part time too xxx

You know you’re feeling vulnerable when you start signing off messages to other blokes with the ironic three kisses. Seen it many times before.

Which of our players are refugees marra?
It's a lovely strip mind.
Sunderland players? None I think. I was talking about Bohs players. But I Lorik Cana might have been a refugee and so was Januzaj. There was a great article about players who were refugees on here a few years back.

Back