Bohemian FC New Away Jersey - Refugees Welcome

Explain then?

As I said, Irish people were once in the same situation and received the same treatment. There has been a raise in racism in the country too.

IMO, offering a save Haven to people who are fleeing a warzone isn't political. It's humane.

If it is political then so is the poppy, Kick It Out and the Stonewall campaign.

The charity is Amnesty International and that’s what should be on the shirt. Refugees Welcome is a statement, perhaps not political, but a statement all the same. The poppy is a commemorative symbol, rather like a black armband and should be up to the wearer whether he wears it or not.

The problem I have is these people seem to think it’s okay for them to make statements on behalf of others. Where are refugees welcome? Who says they’re welcome? What gives them the right to speak on behalf of others?

Ireland has huge economic problems with services cut much like people have accused our Tory government of doing. Why don’t they sort their own problems out on for their own people before offering help for others? Imagine being a tax payer in Ireland on the bones of your arse through no fault of your own and being offered very little help, seeing your government roll out the red carpet to refugees and economic migrants allegedly fleeing war zones. Yeah, I’d be fuming aswell.

Why shouldn’t it be? Because you say so?

You sound like another one of those people not willing to let others have differing views to your own.

The charity is Amnesty International and that’s what should be on the shirt. Refugees Welcome is a statement, perhaps not political, but a statement all the same. The poppy is a commemorative symbol, rather like a black armband and should be up to the wearer whether he wears it or not.

The problem I have is these people seem to think it’s okay for them to make statements on behalf of others. Where are refugees welcome? Who says they’re welcome? What gives them the right to speak on behalf of others?

Ireland has huge economic problems with services cut much like people have accused our Tory government of doing. Why don’t they sort their own problems out on for their own people before offering help for others? Imagine being a tax payer in Ireland on the bones of your arse through no fault of your own and being offered very little help, seeing your government roll out the red carpet to refugees and economic migrants allegedly fleeing war zones. Yeah, I’d be fuming aswell.
It's not saying any of those things. It's says Refugees Welcome. People runaway from war torn countries are welcome here and our save here.

Where in his shirt dies it say " economic migrants" welcome ? , Red carpet ? You talking rubbish mate.

Back