Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

becs

Trying not to worry about him today. He's got a broken back tooth that's gone manky so it needs to come out. He's 13 so a bit risky for anaesthetic. I love him so much as he's such a character.

Tonight: cuddles with Bob while watching the footy

Saturday: pottering around the house keeping an eye on him, watching the FA Cup final

Sunday: taking Bob for a nice walk

Trying not to worry about him today. He's got a broken back tooth that's gone manky so it needs to come out. He's 13 so a bit risky for anaesthetic. I love him so much as he's such a character.

Tonight: cuddles with Bob while watching the footy

Saturday: pottering around the house keeping an eye on him, watching the FA Cup final

Sunday: taking Bob for a nice walk
What breed is he Becs?

Hope he’s ok , we lost one of our cats last Tuesday - was awful
:cry::cry:Sorry for your loss, awful isn’t it. My cat has turned into a catdog since losing Alf, follows me everywhere, goes in and out the house like Alf used to. Cats are awesome.

:cry::cry:Sorry for your loss, awful isn’t it. My cat has turned into a catdog since losing Alf, follows me everywhere, goes in and out the house like Alf used to. Cats are awesome.
Please don't lend this cat out! Can't be bothered to read another attention seeking thread from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back