Bob

The vet just rang and he's fine. They're keeping an eye on him this afternoon, but if I don't hear from them, I can pick him up after 4.30pm.

Very relieved! Thanks to all who have held my hand. Much appreciated xx

Giddup, Bob!
Like A Boss!

He's home :D

He's a bit dazed and wobbly but otherwise ok. He was having cuddles with the vet nurses when I got there as he's charmed them all :D

He's got antibiotics and painkillers for the next few days. I have to feed him a light diet for a couple of days and take him back next week for a quick check up. Jack is pleased to have him back.

<------------- here is the best dog, George love him to bits :cool:.
Red setters rule
Absolute class mate. Takes me back to me childhood family dog, irish setter, Molly. :cool:

He's a bit dazed and wobbly but otherwise ok. He was having cuddles with the vet nurses when I got there as he's charmed them all :D

He's got antibiotics and painkillers for the next few days. I have to feed him a light diet for a couple of days and take him back next week for a quick check up. Jack is pleased to have him back.
Haway the Bob.

That's great news I'm sure he'll be back to his normal self before too long xx

The vet just rang and he's fine. They're keeping an eye on him this afternoon, but if I don't hear from them, I can pick him up after 4.30pm.

Very relieved! Thanks to all who have held my hand. Much appreciated xx

I was just going to ask. I was busy today but my thoughts did drift to Bob. It is always worrying when they get put under at that age.

So pleased :D:D

You'll be able to balance all sorts on his head while he's drowsy :lol:

You'll be able to balance all sorts on his head while he's drowsy :lol:

:lol:

I think I'll wait till he's better for more head balancing antics.

He's had some chicken for tea. I'm supposed to be keeping him quiet but he's asking to go for out for a walk.

:lol:

I think I'll wait till he's better for more head balancing antics.

He's had some chicken for tea. I'm supposed to be keeping him quiet but he's asking to go for out for a walk.

Boiled chicken and rice is good plus you get stock out of it.

It's a win win xx

GERRIN!!!!!!!! :D I demand you give him a big sloppy kiss from me mind. I'll report you if you dinnit.

Seriously, I'm over the moon for the 3 of you. :lol: Haway the Bob!

Howie was limping the other day (didn't stop him being batshit mental like)..started worrying it may be arthritis (he's 7), but seems it was something in one of his paws as he's been grand today. f***ing horrible feeling like

GERRIN!!!!!!!! :D I demand you give him a big sloppy kiss from me mind. I'll report you if you dinnit.

Seriously, I'm over the moon for the 3 of you. :lol: Haway the Bob!

Sloppy kiss dispensed :lol:

Howie was limping the other day (didn't stop him being batshit mental like)..started worrying it may be arthritis (he's 7), but seems it was something in one of his paws as he's been grand today. f***ing horrible feeling like

Bob was limping a couple of weeks back as he fell in a ditch.

It was bank holiday weekend when it was sunny, so I thought I'd stick my shorts on and go for a decent walk over the field track. Bob was pottering about and managed to fall in a ditch, only as he fell, the long hair on his tail wrapped around a bramble and he was left stuck in the ditch as he couldn't free his tail. I had to scramble down and untangle him, getting my arms and legs scratched in the process. While I was busy, Jack decided to jump down too, but he landed in the mud, splattering it all over me. Came home with my arms and legs covered in blood and mud and my son just looked at me and said "I'm not even going to ask!" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back